THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did nike and Kanye work something out?? dont they have to pay YE for using his name

I don't know but it surprised the **** outta me, thought I was quick enough plus no word and the random time, still failed lol.

I don't know but it surprised the **** outta me, thought I was quick enough plus no word and the random time, still failed lol.
not in this day and age. the bots are always lurking the nikestore looking for links

Struck out like always 
laugh.gif

Yeah my bad for bringing that in here, didn't want to start a thread but didn't realize the main one was locked so I thought I'd share my misery of missing out on both KB and Ye haha

Last edited:
i think the all stars do come with a extra set of laces..

Even if it doesn't you can find a comparable replacement for it. I'm just nit picking about the laces. The real issue is the pattern for me. Don't care for GITD since I have an 8 ID with the GITD sole being made. Next colorway I want is Inspiration, Detail, or iD if they have it. MP if they plan to release more.

Speaking yeezys....That's the way NDC should drop a limited release .... Out of the blue. You get lucky or you don't. Not everyone sitting around like fiends lining up their bots and other methods of foul play. Score!!!!

I'm not even going to lie, I tried to cop the yeezys to resell to the hype beasts :lol:

saw the text and hopped on NDC. Struck out tho :rofl:

NOW back to these 9s

Have you ordered from them before. Do you get hit with custom fees?
Customs are hit or miss no matter where you order from.

I've heard of two ppl ordering the same product from the same site and one getting hit with customs and the other not.

Some say anything over $200 others say $300, there's really no telling.

Expect the worse with any overseas site.
Best way to avoid customs bill is by asking the shipper to mark down the price of the package content.
It should always work if they mark it down. Customs only applies if it is over $200 or $300 and the bill is usually a percentage of that.
Hmm I wonder if international sites would list item price lest then what it is cus usually they charge more then retail and with prices going up its more often then not always over 200 haha.
Hi, just to tell you that Kicks-Crew always mark down the price on the parcel. Whatever the price of your shoes, KC will write a price about 100 $ on it and will mark it as a gift. They know how to have more customers.

Back
Top Bottom