THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the last two post 
roll.gif

the last two post 
roll.gif
preciate it, but for real i miss the old days in brooklyn where we used to snap on each other all day, but it was for a good reason......kinda like on king of the hill, when dude wouldn't let his son be a plus sized kids model......it'll make sense one day.
laugh.gif

I apologize in advance if this is frowned upon, feel free to remove if I am upsetting anyone..

I'm looking to size swap my 10.5 for a size 13. I'm not looking to sell, I've been dying to hoop in these since I first started reading about them. Any help/ leads would be greatly appreciated, thanks 
smile.gif

Not gonna get in on the debate of what to wear, but I will say guys look like straight *** holes wearing those tight skinny sweats. Looking like Charlie from always sunny.
some folk can pull em off, but these fad chasers be killin me! i cant front tho, its comedy at its finest when someone think they turnin heads cause they fresh, when in reality they turnin heads cuz they look like a dang fool! 
laugh.gif
..........dont be offended unless you be lookin a damn fool

View media item 792763

Quick picture, they're fantastic in person!

Little backstory:
Struck out on NDC early in the morning, tried to forget about it for the rest of the day. Later that afternoon I decided to take my GF out to Crate and Barrel downtown, which is across the street from Niketown Chicago. Got there two hours after the pickup window had closed and managed to get one of the last unclaimed 10.5's. :smokin

some folk can pull em off, but these fad chasers be killin me! i cant front tho, its comedy at its finest when someone think they turnin heads cause they fresh, when in reality they turnin heads cuz they look like a dang fool! :lol: ..........dont be offended unless you be lookin a damn fool

:lol: Fad chasers for sure. Tell me why I seen a kid close to 300 wearing a pair? He cant have real friends cause theyd of roasted him for puttin some **** on like that.

laugh.gif
Fad chasers for sure. Tell me why I seen a kid close to 300 wearing a pair? He cant have real friends cause theyd of roasted him for puttin some **** on like that.
i feel like these threads are full of them 300lb kids who get roasted(or should be roasted) on a regular!!!
laugh.gif
.......just  closet full of joggers, skinnys, ed hardy, girbauds,and.....well u get the point....fad chasing and lookin the damn fool!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

lmao bro. QFT

Dont get me wrong but some are really on top of their clothing game but there are others who look like it's their momma who actually bought the pants that they're wearing and then they just tucked it in the kobe 9s cos as long as the tongue is out they think they are so fresh already
laugh.gif
people who care how they present themselves are in the minority on nt....its just the sneakers that matter to em!

The world stops for a frankensteined Nike shoe stamped with a rapper's name on it, I'll never get it. He and his trashy woman are just....ugh.

MP is the kobe version of LeBron's KP in terms of beauty imo. Both launch colorways, both hits by Nike
Though I haven't had the MP in hand yet, I completely agree w/ you Jeff.  I have a back up pair of the LeBron KP and just can't get rid of it... just beautiful

The world stops for a frankensteined Nike shoe stamped with a rapper's name on it, I'll never get it. He and his trashy woman are just....ugh.

i woldnt call her trashy, just had alot of famous "d".......only difference between her and females we know is, we know some of the dudes she been with! his kicks are str8, but can pay someones tuition for a semester if they sold em, maybe thats why there s such hoopla for em! 

Last edited:
Haven't gotten shipping confirmation yet. I ordered a half size up than what I normally order. Feel like my feet been getting bigger for some reason. I hope they're not going to be too loose.

I'm gonna try for the ASG.  I just hope it's not at limited as the MP, so more people can cop hassle free.

Congrats to all that are receiving shipping confirmation 
nthat.gif

Though I'm a little ashamed, I have resorted to paying resale and this very well may be my last cop for a while here.  Obviously dudes say that all the time, but I've been thinking about this long before this release and this was the last shoe I was really after.

For me, it's the fact that I only ball in the performance models I buy.  It's a never-ending cycle of new shoe tech/design coming through every year (some gimmicks, no doubt).  This has had me hooked just from the love of playing ball in the latest and greatest.  Just deciding that I'll be happy taking a step back to enjoy all the pairs I've acquired a bit more.

Maybe I'll pick it back up hard in 2020 when we've got a boost foam/flyknit, unlocked zoom and flyknit or some crazy combo coming through lol

Back
Top Bottom