THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
:wow:  how do you know? Kobe press event?

BgFDJG5CQAE-jFR.jpg

:nerd:

My God, I'm hoping these hit nikeID cause I really want those All stars. Was on the fence about masterpieces, I'm fine I din't cop.

Are kobe 9's hitting footaction, champs & footlocker? Or is it only a NDC shoe? I went to my HOH in orlando and they weren't even displayed. I didn't bother asking about them cause they weren't displayed ANYWHERE, not champs, footaction nowhere.

I want to get one pair of the highs. The ones I have seen I have liked but I don't know if im willing to put 225 into them. Although the masterpiece do look pretty nice but I missed my chance on those.

Nike iD tweeted "Create the Unreal" for tomorrow.

Don't know if that means the 9s, but curious nonetheless 
nerd.gif

Nike iD tweeted "Create the Unreal" for tomorrow.

Don't know if that means the 9s, but curious nonetheless 
nerd.gif
I heard that For AS weekend nike is doing something with the KD and LBJ where the liner is the ASG liner and then you can do other options like this.

Don't know if this has been asked but anyone know why the 9elites limited to mercer,market st,and vault have a retail box price of 250 but the box on masterpiece was 225. I just realized I paid more for the limited 9's

Back
Top Bottom