THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't let the launch locator fool you, most stores getting these are only getting 18 pairs or equivalent to a little over one FSR.  Thats before employees get their hands on 1/4 of the stock.  but these are way more available than the MP.  HOH houston was the only store in Texas to get them and only got 36 pair.  

Also the store with no procedure shown may have probaly already handed out tickets, they did at HOH galleria yesterday guaranteed tickets because the store manager was leaving to be in new orleans for the all star game.  It was under the radar only way u knew was by word of mouth.  I was just lucking to be picking up my MP on saturday and the female at the register told me.

Last edited:
And they trying to ruin a lot of relationships, having dudes camping out on Valentine's Day. I believe I have to work so hopefully the gf will do that for me :lol:

Don't let the launch locator fool you, most stores getting these are only getting 18 pairs or equivalent to a little over one FSR.  Thats before employees get their hands on 1/4 of the stock.  but these are way more available than the MP.  HOH houston was the only store in Texas to get them and only got 36 pair.  
True for most but not all for the employees getting a bunch of pairs, I'm pretty sure some FTL's do it right. The one by me the guy is cool and pretty professional. I camped out with employees before they started the ticket procedure because they do an employee raffle that only one or 2 pairs can be given to employees.

had to google what dro is
roll.gif
That Bob Marley 
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:

Also the store with no procedure shown may have probaly already handed out tickets, they did at HOH galleria yesterday guaranteed tickets because the store manager was leaving to be in new orleans for the all star game.  It was under the radar only way u knew was by word of mouth.  I was just lucking to be picking up my MP on saturday and the female at the register told me.
Did also HandOut Tickets For the Bamboo's, I usually Cop from Baybrook HoH but it seems like the Galleria is the Only Store that is gonna have The 28's

Imagine the price???

ID shoes are normally 15% more so I expect the Kobe's to be $260
Don't know if this has been asked but anyone know why the 9elites limited to mercer,market st,and vault have a retail box price of 250 but the box on masterpiece was 225. I just realized I paid more for the limited 9's

They are premium(Kobe IX Elite Premium), not just regular, hence the price increase.

Just realized 8 pages have past since those questions were asked. Sorry if it's already been said.

Last edited:
Wait I was just on the phone with them, lady was looking for my size and they hung up on me.

Just got callback, now they decided to not do phone orders...some BS man. Size 14 still needed.

Last edited:
Meh, they just don't wanna go through the trouble of shipping out something they can sell in store by the end of the day

The lady who called me back exact words. "Unfortunately now we won't be doing phone orders for the Kobe 9 b/c the line is around the block, I'm sorry".

What a joke.

Im wondering if I'll be able to grab ASGs and trade for MPs since all stars seem to be more popular cw at this point..  either way I need to play in a pair of highs

Also still looking for a sz swap in the MPs if anyone can help me out 
nerd.gif

Well for those Chicago peeps out there I called NT and they said they did not restock the Kobe 9 masterpiece, they sold all pairs yesterday. My boy in NY confirmed the line was super long.

Back
Top Bottom