THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Snow storm is definitely hurting my chances for anything local.  Went to the mall yesterday before things got too messy since i left work early.  None of the stores confirmed they were getting the Kobe 9 All Star's so no raffle tickets were given out.  Did enter my name for the Lebrons and KD's just for my troubles, but not my priority this weekend.  One store claimed they may get them last minute or just have them for release day, but with all of this mess not even sure they are going to be open tomorrow and even if they are, I probably wont risk my safety just to be disappointed.  

Especially not with more ice and snow coming down today...
frown.gif

I just really want some Kobe 9s!  The Masterpiece's were my first choice but these Inspirations are a close second.  

Debating if it's worth my time or not to miss some work tomorrow and check out what fcfs will be like at the nearby FTL...

I don't know what to think.  Kobes have sat at this particular store but these asg 9s may be a different story

Played in my masterpieces last night and loved how they performed on the court.  Played a rec league game in a Jr. High where the court wasn't that great and I didn't have any issues with slipping or gripping the court which was my main concern. I'd say Nike met Kobe's goal by making a high that plays like a low.  Even though I could feel the height of the shoe it didn't seem to affect my cutting speed and it seemed plenty flexible, didn't restrict any motion that I noticed.  

So for all the people that knock them for not looking good at the end of the day it's a performance basketball shoe and the performance part is definitely up to par.

Split on whether I'm getting the ASG though, hard to convince myself to pay almost 500 on shoes I plan to wear mostly to the gym and basketball court but I've been a sucker for the ASG release since the V so I'm sure I'll still end up getting them

One store claimed they may get them last minute or just have them for release day, but with all of this mess not even sure they are going to be open tomorrow and even if they are, I probably wont risk my safety just to be disappointed.  
thats ironic about the Kobes.  the manager at two of my local spots told me the same thing.  he said that they haven't received their shipment of the Kobes for some odd reason but went on and done their raffle anyway.

wonder whats the holdup with the Kobes.  both had already received their KDs, Lebrons and retro 6s

the snow is definately hurting me right now down here in Charlotte!  4 local Footlockers are getting the asg pack and done raffles tuesday and wednesday.  they are releasing the retro 6s as fcfs saturday.

luckily i was able to do my raffling tuesday because the malls closed at 5p on tuesday and 11a yesterday.
on a positive note:  not many ppl were able to sign the raffle list
on a negative note:  the mall is closed today and probably tomorrow so they may change how they release them

Right down the road from u in Hickory..

I'm just gonna go the online route..

If GS is your thing, go a size and a half up. I know it's engineered mesh, but it almost looks rubber in all of the photos. The lower cut is is cool, but the details are a bit off + you can't hoop in them.
i haven't been paying attention to the GS model. didn't know it was EM and not flyknit. what's the price point on them?

thats ironic about the Kobes.  the manager at two of my local spots told me the same thing.  he said that they haven't received their shipment of the Kobes for some odd reason but went on and done their raffle anyway.

wonder whats the holdup with the Kobes.  both had already received their KDs, Lebrons and retro 6s
Very weird. Wonder if it is a trend in most places?  Raffles for KDs, Brons and 6s, but no Kobes.

Well, at least your spot planned ahead and did a raffle for them anyway...foresight is key!  lol  I hate some of the clandestine operations of some of these spots...even if they weren't tryin to be sneaky, it would've been smart to get the raffle done anyway to help with alleviating confusion or the appearance of impropriety.  lol

I agree with @A1RMAN. Look at the weather conditions in the eastern states :x

talked to a manager and they just got their shipment of Lebron ASG yesterday. He said they may get the KD and possibly kobe on friday

Cherry Hill HOH is closed today so idk i can't get a hold of them does anyone know if its still FCFS there? i was told that as of tuesday but it could have always changed...

You know my Yeezy's got delayed because of the weather in the SOUTHEAST.
lol that might be code for the mailman trying to scheme on your yeezys. Why is everyone getting bent out of shape on geography? When the shipping company says there is a delay in the southeast, they are referring to the path the package has to travel. Even if it is in a state with normal weather, if it has to go through Georgia, SC, NC, etc, they're going to delay it.

Last edited:
why are these kobes sp elusive? it seems like onlY HOH is getting them. jj confired they are getting the kds lebrons and both 6s. but not these fmy. you anyone would give me these for gator kings?

Cherry HIll in New Jersey IS doing FCFS. goodluck to those out there, ima chance it online and hit up the store after if i fail

Such bull at Nike Chicago I sent my pops this past Sunday to go try to get me a pair of Kobe 9 Masterpiece since I was stuck at work they told him sold out. I was there instore monday to ask if they had any pairs in stock was told by two employees they were sold out to only find out the next day (Tuesday) they were tweeting out they still had select sizes on the Kobe 9. Smh really pissed at the fact I was lied to. Make sure you guys ask managers for help guys these workers have no desire to sell the product to you.

Cherry Hill HOH is closed today so idk i can't get a hold of them does anyone know if its still FCFS there? i was told that as of tuesday but it could have always changed...
I remember when the fear pack came out it was guaranteed tickets around 11 or 12 at night, they tend to change things up so try to find out from someone local

Last edited:

Such bull at Nike Chicago I sent my pops this past Sunday to go try to get me a pair of Kobe 9 Masterpiece since I was stuck at work they told him sold out. I was there instore monday to ask if they had any pairs in stock was told by two employees they were sold out to only find out the next day (Tuesday) they were tweeting out they still had select sizes on the Kobe 9. Smh really pissed at the fact I was lied to. Make sure you guys ask managers for help guys these workers have no desire to sell the product to you.

Back
Top Bottom