THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So I'm sure I'm not telling you guys anything you didn't know, but I talked to a nike rep and they confirmed that all the 9 elites are going to be limited. Everything until the lows release.

so how many elite kobe 8 are we getting exactly?

i wonder if any insoles with nike air will become available, good to know this new foam is thicker and firm

Unknown how many total but as of right now 8 we know of. 2 NRG, MP, ASG, 3 in March and the MJs. More have been listed but no pics or confirmation yet.

$350 shipped (from NY to CA) a good price?

Also, what's a good amount to throw on top of the ASG IX's (if I'm able to get a pair) for MP's?

Last edited:
$350 shipped (from NY to CA) a good price?

Also, what's a good amount to throw on top of the ASG IX's (if I'm able to get a pair) for MP's?

1. If that's for the MP's, that's a great price. Only see the prices going up in the long run.

2. The ASG's seem way more produced than the MP's but I would try maybe 50 on top and feel the seller out.

i went to HOH glendale a few minutes before they closed today to pick up a raffle ticket and they said "sorry, we stopped at 6 PM." maybe i wouldve known that if they ever answered their phone.

i think kobe 9 will be like fighter jet foams. presale for 1k, sale date 5 hundo, and end up crashing down. just what i think but i might be wrong. i only see resellers pushing em hard.

i went to HOH glendale a few minutes before they closed today to pick up a raffle ticket and they said "sorry, we stopped at 6 PM." maybe i wouldve known that if they ever answered their phone.
Man I swear all HOH are like that.However I find that they answer the phone from 1030 am to around 12.Anything after that is staright busy signal or they took the damn phone off the hook.

Wow, I had no clue the Yeez's are worth that much. The Yeezy's are not my cup of tea, but are neat looking. 
i wore my platinum yeezy 2s for the first time when i went to the yeezus concert then a month later he left nike. i instantly lost like $1k of value lol.

Just for future reference Glendale seems to always close their raffle at 6. I don't believe they actually run out of tickets, I think they just end it.

are the Michael Jackson & Elephant Print 9s... going to be lifestyles?

i could totally picture the EPs on the NSWs more

For us online-only folk, the only place to cop is nike.com and eastbay right?

Will this be a likely successful cop if you're there at 8AM EST signed in ready to go? Eastbay said they expect to sell out very quickly.

I have to have these ASG. I hope people sleep on em a bit, or at least the beast is subsided by the Masterpiece.... ready to drop another 225?

Last edited:
For us online-only folk, the only place to cop is nike.com and eastbay right?

Will this be a likely successful cop if you're there at 8AM EST signed in ready to go? Eastbay said they expect to sell out very quickly.

I have to have these ASG. I hope people sleep on em a bit.
isnt footlocker and champs gettin maestros too

Last edited:
I wonder what's more likeley for success:

nike.com
eastbay
footlocker
champs

I'd guess footlocker

Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs and Footaction all use the same virtual stockroom. Basically just one store with 4 different storefronts. I'd rather go Eastbay since it's no tax and free shipping for me.

apparently the all star kobe have been delayed in australia.. so i guess im gonna try and get them on eastbay..

Back
Top Bottom