THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
geraldg2309 geraldg2309 I got my MP in today brah :smokin

no need for that hug :lol:

MP came in today :nthat:

tempted to try to get the ASG kobe 9 now

553186010.gif

Got 'em. Congrats. :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Dam nikeDC was it too much to ask just to have tweeted that you were not doing the RSVP today instead of having people checking all day

Looks like a GS pair though. That would suck even more if the GS Devotions get a gumbo box and card. I know most of you guys don't care for boxes, But i was buying kobes when they use to give us those cheap orange boxes. And i along with a lot of kobe stans back then wish Nike would give kobe his own damn box. And they finally did it with the ZKVI. I'm only gonna be having the Masterpiece and the Devotions for the highs and I would like that special edition box and card.

View media item 801684
These Are GS But We Will See Tomorrow

Hope I get that call from champs. Fingers crossed..
Congrats to those who are able to cop tomorrow.

Question: there's a new Nike Factory Store opening tomorrow? Do they usually get any of the new stuff at grand openings like the Niketowns do, or is it just B grades b/c it's an outlet store?

The GITD on all these shoes is nuts, especially the GK, I'm going to have to try and cop those too.

Anyone get a call back from HOH in Daly City ca? Is 7pm too late to get a call back?

Last edited:
Man I struck out on these in valley fair but I got the brons
Any other places out in the bay doing a fcfs on these? Pm me please with info.
I'm curious what they will do with unclaimed pairs at valley fair

Sooo...HOH that I won the Kobe's at just called me back and said don't come until after 12 cause they don't actually have the shoes yet. :lol: This snowstorm causing all kinds of chaos and I'm in South FL.

On Friday 2/14 at 5pm, the #NikeVault will be releasing the KOBE 9 Elite Maestro Pack which includes footwear and matching Elite Socks. The KOBE 9 Elite Maestro pays homage to the music of New Orleans and some of its greatest Jazz musicians. All footwear will be available on a first come, first serve basis.

Can someone please give me the nike product page. I'm not being lazy. I'm on my phone and have looked back 13 pages with no luck.

Still not sure what to do. there's like 2 feet of snow out there and it's still coming down. I hope people really aren't out there camping. I planned on checking out FTL at like 6 am for the line. I don't want to get out there and miss out in person when I could be copping online at home. Decisions.

He said something like "I know y'all got a pair back there because there's one shoe out here".

The employee was like, "it's part of the display, sir."

And dude wasn't trying to hear it,
laugh.gif

He was just *****ing for like a minute and then was like, "**** this **** man, can I just buy the ******* display then?"

I was in tears,
laugh.gif

Dude sounded so sincere when he said it.
laugh.gif
 I can picture it so vividly 

won the kobe 9s at FTl.....

gotta start working on my grunge look...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom