THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Im shocked they are doing FCFS...
yes Im going i want the Kobe and already won the other 2...why don't you come down and we can chill together

I would but have to work at 7 tomorrow morning :smh: . Maybe Boca will still have some big sizes when I get off at 3.

Last edited:
I would but have to work at 7 tomorrow morning :smh: . Maybe Boca will still have some big sizes when I get off at 3.
gotchya. Im wondering how its gonna be. i won the other 2 at champs pbg raffle and the list was 6 pages long. i really think a lot of people are going for the Js more than anything but i could be wrong. champs boca did tax reserve the other day but an employee said most were there for the Js. we shall see it is a Friday so hopefully no jits.

Holy S*** guys HOH just called me right now at 1045 pm and told me I won the Kobe 9 ASG's

Wow my first raffle win ever. Im 1-18 now

My______ WE MADE IT!!!!!.

wow cant believe they called so late. Window is 10-6 and imma be there at 10 lol

Them babies better be happy.They got some guardian angels lol.

Last edited:

Holy S*** guys HOH just called me right now at 1045 pm and told me I won the Kobe 9 ASG's

Wow my first raffle win ever. Im 1-18 now

My______ WE MADE IT!!!!!.

wow cant believe they called so late. Window is 10-6 and imma be there at 10 lol

Them babies better be happy.They got some guardian angels lol.
Congrats. that is an absurd time to be calling. I bet you they just got the shipment not too long ago and started only doing raffles then. Which HoH did you win?

Congrats. that is an absurd time to be calling. I bet you they just got the shipment not too long ago and started only doing raffles then. Which HoH did you win?

Hahaha. I didn't get the MPs to complete my pack though man! Have yet to score on some 9s.

Will someone help me for los Angeles release :lol:

I'm not into shoes really anymore but I want these.

And I work tomorrow morning.

Am I basically screwed?

U serious man? I can't justify waiting out in the cold all night for a pair of shoes I could probably get online, I hope people don't line up like that up here.
dat's nothin bro
laugh.gif
 i've seen people line up a week before release date before
mean.gif

guys so how limited are these? they seem to be available all over the place (as shown on FL launch calender)

but just wondering what number are stores getting locally

i applaud anyone going out there before 6am to line up. Especially if you're in the east coast where this storm has already hit and will continue to hit. Some might say you're "devoted" for these kobe 9 
laugh.gif

but in all seriousness, i hope whoever goes out there just for the Maestros and really want them, gets them. I want them but i'm not willing to go out in the middle of the night to a fairly dangerous area in a major sneaker scene city and camp out for sneakers that will release online. Especially when i got class after and a full day of work following that. I'll try my luck online and if not. oh well, just gonna have to ball in Masterpieces only. I get a couple of texts from the resellers and the reseller groups i've done business with saying "heading out to line up now, how many pairs you getting?" and im like lol, i only ever get 1 pair of ANYTHING. 

dat's nothin bro
laugh.gif
 i've seen people line up a week before release date before
mean.gif
I've done it twice but in the summer starting late at night. Hated it, completely sucked. Those people who lined up a week before are ******ed and have no lives.

I've done it twice but in the summer starting late at night. Hated it, completely sucked. Those people who lined up a week before are ******ed and have no lives.
what's it to you anyway? its their time to use how they want....some would think you were ******ed depending on what shoes you were campin for!

what's it to you anyway? its their time to use how they want....some would think you were ******ed depending on what shoes you were campin for!
sounds like he rustled your feathers. assuming your a victim of such acts. a night early...i get it. a week early. go get a job, make your minimum wage...use your weeks earnings and pay the resell price. 

guys so how limited are these? they seem to be available all over the place (as shown on FL launch calender)

but just wondering what number are stores getting locally
It has been stated that these are the most limited of the AS pack with only a couple size runs at all stores.

Since Kobe 9 is bigger than usual than the 8s do you think I could squeeze a size 7.5? I can fit a Kobe 8 fine and I'm wondering if they're is any major difference in the shoe itself so I can save a hundred+ dollars thanks

It was stupid. I could have probably rolled out of bed at 7:55 and got them and went right back to sleep and I learned from it. It was for the GMP. I'm just saying, it's a week of your life, you could be doing so much more with your time, go spend it with your family or doing something productive. Any day could be your last, why waste a WEEK on a pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom