THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if/when the IXs might go up on Nike ID in any incarnation? I also wouldn't mind doing a nike ID Kobe I colorway. I'd really like to complete a Kobe ID collection using the same color schemes here:

so why is tomorrows release easier ? I mean.. does it not show the link on twitter anymore?

It was stupid. I could have probably rolled out of bed at 7:55 and got them and went right back to sleep and I learned from it. It was for the GMP. I'm just saying, it's a week of your life, you could be doing so much more with your time, go spend it with your family or doing something productive. Any day could be your last, why waste a WEEK on a pair of shoes.
i dig what u are saying, but isnt that the definition of a true sneakerhead?....not saying i would do it, but if someone wanna camp for the love of a pair so be it!......i respect that more than telling em to get a job and pay reseller price like someone else said

Great day today! Went to hospital for wife's ultrasound and found out we're having a boy (Already have a 4yr old daughter).
After the doc appt I get a call from hoh for the kobe9. 6 hours later I get another call from a different hoh for another pair of kobe9's.
Memorable day for sure.

U think anyone would trade their asg's for mp? Maybe with cash on top?

Great day today! Went to hospital for wife's ultrasound and found out we're having a boy (Already have a 4yr old daughter).
After the doc appt I get a call from hoh for the kobe9. 6 hours later I get another call from a different hoh for another pair of kobe9's.
Memorable day for sure.

U think anyone would trade their asg's for mp? Maybe with cash on top?

Congrats.

Name him after a shoe. It's the NT way

Good luck to everyone tomorrow who wants the ASG 9s to WEAR. I manually copped the MPs (and woke up at 7:45) so don't get so anxious. So many more places have these.

Resellers and cheats can kick rocks.

Looking like some badass snow boardin' boots....ha
pimp.gif

damn i want to like these, they look good, both the MP and the ASG. they look good just looking at the shoes

but seeing them on feet for casual, they look like folks rocking snowboard boots. 

id cop to play ball, but im not good enough to warrant all the support/tech to make a diff lol. hopefully mids/lows come out and look good.

For anyone wondering about ankle braces - tried on my MPs one no brace one brace and the brace fit completely fine. For the first time the shoe came up higher than my ankle brace. The shoe felt like it had some ankle support laces tight to the top but then I put my brace on and noticeable different in flexibility and support.

Playing pickup during lunch tomorrow and going to stick with my ankle braces. Too many turned ankles in my life.

Definitely surprised by how high they are. Figured high but not taller than ankle braces or jordan high quarters. Should be an interesting on court look. Pics I've seen have been players rocking black nba socks into leggings/tights.

thats what I'm hoping for at Tysons.. you never know with these kids though

I'm in the city about a mile from the Nike store. Debating hiking to the store in the morning with all this snow. I'm sure there are dudes camping in their cars with some empty chairs in Georgetown right now.

Back
Top Bottom