THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
copped 2 pairs! 
nthat.gif

man i hope they stock, or REstock those kc masterpieces :frown:

i would be happy if i got a pair either way, but my fear is that I drop a bunch on a pair, and then they're straight hi-lighter colored flyknit all over 
sick.gif
 i like the really dark pairs where there is more contrast with the black. 

The traction on these is superb for those asking.

The actual sole has less cushion than I expected, but they are low to the ground and they practically stick to the floor. As long as you get the correct size, the lockdown is great and you will have perfect traction. Oh and it's nice to have some ankle support from a Kobe.

But you like the m10s better?

Last edited:
But you like the m10s better?
Yeah, I really love the Melo. It performs great.

The Kobe's are obviously higher, but the support isn't as good as the Melo's. It's a somewhat soft material on the Kobe's, yet somehow it's still a little bit stiff....not a bad thing though as it does feel like your ankle won't roll.

got my MP yesterdays..

not impressed over the flyknit. I guess to support the needs of basketball, they made the weave very tight and thick (er than a running flyknit) and because of that, the flyknit become almost plastic-y and flexes as a single piece which defeats the purpose of flyknit or em, where the material molds/flexes around your feet. don't get me wrong, it's still light and have more flex/give than the hyperfuse material.

the high..most of it appears to be a stretchy neoprene fabric. for those who wear those ankle sleeves when you ball..it'll be kind of like the same feeling but with a padded tongue in the front. .

sizeing... not going to say TTS since everyone is different but the width is the same size as the 8's but the length is a bit longer than the 8.

like everyone said, the insole is thicker and because of that, it's a little denser. not in a bad way..just as plush. i can see the ridges giving people rubbing problems if they play for a long session. the ridges really dig into your feet. you'll probably need to take a fabric liner from an old shoe.

for me.. i perfer the 8 with the EM. the 9's are perfect if you want something a bit more thicker/supportive than the 8 but don't want to go all way to a hpyerfuse material...something in between.

Back
Top Bottom