THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Balled in mine today - there is a plastic part on the instep of the shoe that comes just higher than the outer carbon fiber heel cup that dug into my foot on a few occasions but overall the shoe was nice. Great traction, look completely different than everything out there. Wasn't super impressed with the cushioning. They did feel very light.

Feeling swept up in the hype but kinda think I prefer to ball in the xx8 SE from a comfort standpoint.

I believe so. The lows will be GRs
I saw nightwing re-tweet something about there being several of the elites that will be GR

EDIT:

Found that tweet.  Not sure if it's true or not though

Retweeted by Nightwing2303

Christian Noveras  ‏@christianoveras    Feb 11

@Nightwing2303 It's confirmed. The Kobe 9 Elite Inspiration, perspective, and detail are general releases! This is nice to know.

Collapse

2:59 PM - 11 Feb 2014 · Details

Last edited:

I saw nightwing re-tweet something about there being several of the elites that will be GR

EDIT:

Christian Noveras  ‏@christianoveras    Feb 11

@Nightwing2303 It's confirmed. The Kobe 9 Elite Inspiration, perspective, and detail are general releases! This is nice to know.

Collapse

I stand correctly. Thank you for the intel

I think 10 and above got the Gumbo box. I have a 13 and got it. Dude in front of me got a 9.5 and got the standard. Sucks for him 
laugh.gif
I saw a pair of size 12 in the standard box so i think most of the sizes had this issue..there was no gumbo card or anything in it

Nike should have just sat on the pairs for a restock once boxes and cards were made for them

Anyone know some good trades for all star 9s?

I got a size 11 and been getting offers from 300-400

Sell and cop infrareds tommorow or hold on and wait for prices to rise?

I don't trust JJ man they had advertisements up for all of the ASG pack, they might just drop them silently 

Balled in mine today - there is a plastic part on the instep of the shoe that comes just higher than the outer carbon fiber heel cup that dug into my foot on a few occasions but overall the shoe was nice. Great traction, look completely different than everything out there. Wasn't super impressed with the cushioning. They did feel very light.

Feeling swept up in the hype but kinda think I prefer to ball in the xx8 SE from a comfort standpoint.

I had this issue on the right foot. Left was fine.

Nah, They don't sell Kobe's. They didn't sell them last year either.
Gotcha, I find that weird , I mean they did drop the WTK 8's and they were real limited, makes no sense to me on the allocation

Last edited:
Do you all mean they didn't sell the asg kobe?

Bcuz they sold the Sulfurs..

I know bcuz I was too late to get them..

EDIT:

Christian Noveras ‏@christianoveras 
 Feb 11

Collapse

Whew.

Nike build up all this disappointment then drop the simple Colors. You'll be so thirsty at that point you'll take brown ones. Lol

Back
Top Bottom