THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This was my first ever successful cop as a new sneakerhead. Got lucky with FootAction. So happy; I just had to have this shoe.

Loved the Kobe IX immediately on reveal. Thought it would be easy to cop with all the "it's too tall" "easy pass" etc... Nope! The ASG IX is selling on eBay for $400+. Liars.

This was my first ever successful cop as a new sneakerhead. Got lucky with FootAction. So happy; I just had to have this shoe.

Loved the Kobe IX immediately on reveal. Thought it would be easy to cop with all the "it's too tall" "easy pass" etc... Nope! The ASG IX is selling on eBay for $400+. Liars.
I never figured out how people get lucky with Footlocker, Footaction, Champs or Eastbay. I got my shoes through Nike, and I usually am successful with nike everytime. With the other sites, they always crash or say too crowded. Either that or the countdown timers are out of sync. What gives? 

Last edited:

I never figured out how people get lucky with Footlocker, Footaction, Champs or Eastbay. I got my shoes through Nike, and usually am successful. With the other sites, they always crash or say too crowded. Either that or the countdown timers are out of sync. What gives? 
I was simultaneously trying Nike.com. I got the wait in line screen, but eventually got the sold out message. Champs straight up crashed. Eastbay too.

Last edited:

Anyone that thought any limited Kobe, especially an asg with flyknit and gitd was going to be an easy cop should have their head examined. But there definitely seems to be more of them than the mp's.

Last edited:
I never figured out how people get lucky with Footlocker, Footaction, Champs or Eastbay. I got my shoes through Nike, and I usually am successful with nike everytime. With the other sites, they always crash or say too crowded. Either that or the countdown timers are out of sync. What gives? 

The Eastbay family is all about diligence, just constantly clicking until they say they're sold out. Even then there's no guarantees, but I have gotten lucky a few times even with a slow internet connection through pure effort.

I used to only use those sites because the bots would swoop into NDC so damn fast. Recently though it's been the exact opposite. I've been hitting every release from NDC so far in 2014.

Last edited:
The Eastbay family is all about diligence, just constantly clicking until they say they're sold out. Even then there's no guarantees, but I have gotten lucky a few times even with a slow internet connection through pure effort.

Until they ship your shoes in a plastic bag and a smashed box.

anyone in the cherry hill area someone in my group is sellin asgs for 280

Last edited:
Picked up the Maestros. They are too dope. Got the T-shirt and Gumbo hoody as well.

I was going to try and get the LBJs and KDs too but this damn FTL is doing a re-raffle for the unclaimed pairs. :smh: It's not even a HOH.

Maybe Nike made these high and limited to build hype because apparently the Air Mag is retroing next year and will be able to lace itself up. Wow!

Until they ship your shoes in a plastic bag and a smashed box.
laugh.gif
i only order through eastbay when they're offering a 20% off code. if i'm ordering something that has managed to sit until a 20% off code can be applied, it's probably not something i really need in my collection and i really don't care what the state of the box is so long as the contents of said box remain perfectly intact.
Are they still doing the plastic bag? I always got lucky and always got double boxed. I figured the crappy packaging was a relic of the past by now.
if your order goes through the footlocker (or champs) sibling, they always seem to double box. eastbay = bag of death, always

JUST COPPED MY SECOND SIZE 13 FROM THE 6PM CHAMPS LEFTOVERS!

TURN UP!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom