THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man, it is like a Maestro frenzy out there from what I am reading.  So, I unboxed mine and took a close look and found the details on them to be amazing.  The swoosh looks like gold leaf and the pattern on the side has a texture to them, almost like a finger print.  Not sure how to describe it.  Here's a huge pic so you can see the detail.  I'll put up more on my website later.  For those who are still fighting for these shoes, keep it up.  These are worth it.

Nike-Kobe-9-ASG-Maestro-888sneakerstreet.com-14F.jpg

Man, it is like a Maestro frenzy out there from what I am reading.  So, I unboxed mine and took a close look and found the details on them to be amazing.  The swoosh looks like gold leaf and the pattern on the side has a texture to them, almost like a finger print.  Not sure how to describe it.  Here's a huge pic so you can see the detail.  I'll put up more on my website later.  For those who are still fighting for these shoes, keep it up.  These are worth it.

Nike-Kobe-9-ASG-Maestro-888sneakerstreet.com-14F.jpg
You can also see it on the website where there is a larger version: http://wp.me/p4lxoq-5F

Just click on the pic to view the larger file.

JUST MADE IT HOME FOR END!

and it's DEAD! 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to scoop the last LBJ at Champs. 2/3 so far. I really want another Kobe. These mofos trying to re-raffle, for what mane, Take my money!

Got my Masterpieces...and All-Stars!.....luv em!...i think they would look way sick if they put a huge Kobe "Shozukoo" logo on the back heels like the Kobe 8s...like right under the 9 stitches on the Kobe 9....that would of made them look even better....IMO....dontchya think?..lol

End is incredibly dependable, you always know exactly what's going to happen at release time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom