THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I can't wait for the Details.  Been my favorite since they were announced. I will double up on those. And that's at the least.

Two down, three more to go.
just realized the purple on that right MP shoe. 
pimp.gif
 sick

Idk which ones I like more MPs or Maestros. I think the hypebeast in me is biased to the MPs cause they were more limited smh. Idk... Idk... [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I like the MPs more than the Maestros, but the effect of that white/black contrasting flyknit on the Maestros is too clean 
nthat.gif

Can't wait to get them in

I balled in the MPs for the first time yesterday. What does everyone else think of them for hoops, did everyone think they were pretty durable? Thanks

What did YOU think man?

Haha touche, been awhile since I played in a shoe with this much technology. The flyknit is definitely studier than flyknit found on runners or chukkas. The height felt supportive without being restrictive but I just don't know how they would hold up over time.

To the Atlanta crew, there were about 20 people for the unclaimed pairs at Nike Lenox this morning. Gave out wristbands at around 9:45.

To the Atlanta crew, there were about 20 people for the unclaimed pairs at Nike Lenox this morning. Gave out wristbands at around 9:45.
yeah i just called em before i decided to go and dude said 50 wristbands handed out so far

Last edited:
I wanted to go man but couldn't get up. This would've been the third day in a row of me being at Lenox in the early am, couldn't do it. Headed to Greenbriar shortly.

Back
Top Bottom