THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Think the ASG will go up or down? I'm seriously not trying to spend $370 shipped on these :smh:
it will probably go up. everyone was and still is going after these. They were produced in the least amount compared to the other as shoes this year and they are a very high quality shoe.

Nah, $340.  Not bad, bot great.
Not bad at all. Glad you got them too
End failed miserably.
Thanks man.  

End crashed instantaneously.....
roll.gif

Haha touche, been awhile since I played in a shoe with this much technology. The flyknit is definitely studier than flyknit found on runners or chukkas. The height felt supportive without being restrictive but I just don't know how they would hold up over time.
Good to know.  As an early adaptor of this new tech I appreciate you accepting responsibility and letting us know how they feel on feet and on court! I have no pairs and havent even seen them in person.  
mean.gif
   I do worry about durability, but I only hope to wear mine infrequently on and off court. Considering a lot of people who have pairs probably wont be wearing them for a while, Im happy to know somebody is getting wear out of these bad boys.    

I've tried on every set of jeans and khakis and still can't get this to work. These will be strictly with shorts, gym/summer for me.

I've tried on every set of jeans and khakis and still can't get this to work. These will be strictly with shorts, gym/summer for me.

They def work a lot better if your taller.

Skee Lo wishes he was a littler taller wish he was a baller.

I like the MPs more than the Maestros, but the effect of that white/black contrasting flyknit on the Maestros is too clean :nthat:  

Can't wait to get them in

I feel the same. The gold leaf swoosh is tough too. The MPs are fire too. I love the color variation in the flyknit. Should do a poll vote lol can't wait to see other CWs

Think the ASG will go up or down? I'm seriously not trying to spend $370 shipped on these :smh:
it will probably go up. everyone was and still is going after these. They were produced in the least amount compared to the other as shoes this year and they are a very high quality shoe.
Goes like that pretty much every year... And once the dust settles, they're pretty easy to find for very reasonable prices. Last years asgs were hitting for close to 350+ right after release... I've recently seen em for very close to retail, even retail shipped. They even hit outlets for $100.

Have a feeling lows are going to be as hard to get as highs. Def like how the EM on the side looks like how they look on runners and the front EM looks exactly like the 8s.
naw.... Maybe the first colorway or two, just because it'll be the "new" pairs of the line.... But that newness will wear off.

Plus JMAdidas mentioned a while back that the fk pairs will be more limited than the em lows. I'm sure that has a lot to do with the production process of the flyknit upper.

Got every other shoe this weekend but these SMH. Still on the hunt for a size 12 at a reasonable price.

Whoa whoa whoa

They didn't get them where your lady works my guy?

Figured you'd have at least 2 of these..

Didn't u score 2 of the MPs??

Back
Top Bottom