THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 806486

View media item 806482

Black or white?

Im havin fun messing around with these photoshops, anybody got ideas for the Michael Jackson version? 

White, most definitely.

I can see the MJ version being all red with black CF, black midsole and clear outsole w/ silver speckes (his glove) and 3M silver laces that replicate the zippers on his iconic Thriller jacket.

Last edited:
i added my size as soon as my page monitor went off, but i didnt try to checkout until about 5 mins later and they got removed from my cart -_- , is that normal ?

Have no idea...I called Nike just too see if I could do a phone order
laugh.gif
and the shoes didn't come up in their system. CSR asked me if I got the info from kicks on fire lol

Have no idea...I called Nike just too see if I could do a phone order
laugh.gif
and the shoes didn't come up in their system. CSR asked me if I got the info from kicks on fire lol
maybe theyre preparing for a big restock and other links are still hidden but this one leaked out? wishful thinking...

YUP! On the Diamonds since the website was crashing so bad they completely removed it. Mine were in cart for and hour and half before I could finally checkout

I knew it was going to be hard to get either the MPs or ASG but damn this has been even harder than I imagined going into these releases 

I managed to cop a pair of US 11.5 Masterpieces, only a US 9 unfortunately :/ 
There's must be a surprisingly large number of ballers with small feet in England! lool

Last edited:
I have been holding out forever from turning to the dark side. Just watched a few videos on youtube. No one can compete with that lol, going to a gun fight with a paper clip

Back
Top Bottom