THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I hope they throw the 9 on ID because thats the only way its looking like I will get a pair geez

what pisses me off is that I have been on NT all afternoon then I step away for a smoke and poof MP restock smh damn

congrats guys, I know some are just like me and really wanted a pair so if you got them off that congrats

I hope they throw the 9 on ID because thats the only way its looking like I will get a pair geez

what pisses me off is that I have been on NT all afternoon then I step away for a smoke and poof MP restock smh damn

congrats guys, I know some are just like me and really wanted a pair so if you got them off that congrats
it wasnt even really a restock...there was no twitter link and didnt come up in the search function

mxKID912 twitter handle... we will see if this true 
nerd.gif

So I had my boy in NOLA hunting for my size. He finds the last size at HoH but doesn't have enough $ for em and doesn't have a PayPal card. So I have my girl scoop them but she says it came in the white box. Personally, I'd rather pay retail for the white box pair than pay resale for a box + card.

Today, he calls me saying his dude at HoH called him asking if he was still looking for "that size." Some1 granny returned em b/c they were the wrong shoe. He gets them but I had already told em I had ol girl get the whitebox for me. Now he wants to flip.  I'm trying to convince him to just take my white box pair and send me over the box+card pair but DIS NUCCA is so set on making his resale $. If it were the other way around I would just throw my nig that favor, but he's in a situation with his car etc etc. Do you guys think its even that much difference in what people would be willing to pay? I mean yes if I pay top dollar I dont want the white box but some people just want the shoes man. I'm disappointed in dude to say the least, but I respect the hustle.

Last edited:
So I had my boy in NOLA hunting for my size. He finds the last size at HoH but doesn't have enough $ for em and doesn't have a PayPal card. So I have my girl scoop them but she says it came in the white box. Personally, I'd rather pay retail for the white box pair than pay resale for a box + card.

Today, he calls me saying his dude at HoH called him asking if he was still looking for "that size." Some1 granny returned em b/c they were the wrong shoe. He gets them but I had already told em I had ol girl get the whitebox for me. Now he wants to flip.  I'm trying to convince him to just take my white box pair and send me over the box+card pair but DIS NUCCA is so set on making his resale $. If it were the other way around I would just throw my nig that favor, but he's in a situation with his car etc etc. Do you guys think its even that much difference in what people would be willing to pay? I mean yes if I pay top dollar I dont want the white box but some people just want the shoes man. I'm disappointed in dude to say the least, but I respect the hustle.

Weak friend

Anyways it's just a box and a card. You got the shoes right so don't trip about it.

just a hopeful thought, but maybe there will be something around the start of the asg, or at least during this week which most ppl think will happen.

Back
Top Bottom