THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Like that the contact has (nike) in his name. When I'm close enough to someone who can get me info like that, I'll definitely need to remind myself of their place of employment.

That text convo was just the cherry on top of this wonderful troll job.

In other wildly speculative news, I am feeling a restock of the MPs. Maybe not tonight, but some time. Usually they would've pulled the product page by now, but it's still up, just says sold out...

roll.gif
still got that hope for the end of the ASG game

In other wildly speculative news, I am feeling a restock of the MPs. Maybe not tonight, but some time. Usually they would've pulled the product page by now, but it's still up, just says sold out...
they had a restock earlier today. still sour I wasn't able to cop

"YA THIS IS THE MANAGER OF CHIPOLTE! THE RESTOCK HAS BEEN PULLED! OVER AND OUT!"

Lol y'all wildin up in here

Dude said at the end of the asg game

Smh yall a trip I swear

.....I hope he's right

Last edited:

Yup happened earlier today...Had a FSR.

I know, but they'll usually pull the product page when a restock or release sells out within an hour or so. The fact that it's still up makes me think they might be coming back.

But like I said in my original post, this is all wild speculation on my part, and should in no way be taken as a statement of fact.

Its gravy chia

I should have clarified more
you know the worst part about today was like maybe 10 minutes before the MPs came up I refreshed that page and saw nothing then walked away only to come back 20 minutes later to see sizes up, boy I was bitter

Back
Top Bottom