THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Sad thing is that I was 99% sure it was a troll, but still sat around for 10mins just waiting for it.

That Champ Pack/DB5 restock that was supposedly a troll but really happened got me feeling some type of way

Last edited:
I hope you're right

Fiendin for these MP's
just saying they always do a quarterly restock, they have the past year and I think that is coming soon, but I got no inside Nike contacts named Chris with Nike next to his name its just a gut feeling, usually they are at 7 during the week I think they were Tuesday or Wednesday that past few

Sad thing is that I was 99% sure it was a troll, but still sat around for 10mins just waiting.

That Champ Pack/DB5 restock that was supposedly a troll but really happened got me feeling some type of way
LOL same here, you never know, I'll take five minutes out of my day for that random chance

you know the worst part about today was like maybe 10 minutes before the MPs came up I refreshed that page and saw nothing then walked away only to come back 20 minutes later to see sizes up, boy I was bitter

Tell me about it

I almost completely ignored my side piece that was here

Had to vent on her real good tho after I lost

just saying they always do a quarterly restock, they have the past year and I think that is coming soon, but I got no inside Nike contacts named Chris with Nike next to his name its just a gut feeling, usually they are at 7 during the week I think they were Tuesday or Wednesday that past few

Past history is more believable than claiming to have "insider info" imo lol

Past history is more believable than claiming to have "insider info" imo lol
at least we have precedent you know 
Tell me about it

I almost completely ignored my side piece that was here

Had to vent on her real good tho after I lost
LOL the worst, I was on my phone watching tv texting someone saw that yeezy tweet and still struck out, that day it was a good thing I didn't own firearms I was livid

I don't know more I have seen the MP and with the  restock today they have more of GR feeling too me. Betting Nike has a lot more available somewhere.  The all stars grew on me a lot have more of a special look to them in my opinion. If I keep striking out of MP won't be too upset as long as I can grab a pair of inspirations when they drop think they have a cleaner look. 

dudes a cornball making up a fake text exchange like really?

that quarterly restock is coming soon though, doubt there are yeezys or anything like that but they got some cancelled orders and whatever to put up

Yea March is almost here but i have no idea what the Gem could be outta the restock

I just wanted either MPs or the ASGs, couldn't get either and I won't pay resale no way

my luck has been pretty bad lately, I am due for some good karma soon

TORO VI + $50 for KBIXAS
nerd.gif

Yea March is almost here but i have no idea what the Gem could be outta the restock
a lot of goodies in that one coming up, a lot of cancelled orders

for me, I would love a pair of yeezys but I know I will strike out and it will be a waste of time, so I would go for a prelude or a Kobe 9

Tiffany Dunk HI + $100 for ASG Kobe IX. Who's winning?

Whoever is getting the Tiffs and 100. That's too much to give up for ASG's IMO. Then again if you don't like the Tiffs and paid retail you would essentially be getting the Kobes for under retail. Tiffs though will always have more demand (appeals to the masses, and cause of the name), and potential to keep going up in value.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom