THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
roll.gif
that dude got me no lie

i know it would defeat the purpose but would love to see maestros with a all black so instead of the glow in the dark. with the pattern on them bet thry would look sick

If they throw these on ID I'll be very happy but idk if these are getting ID treatment we should've heard something by now

his little note said 730 eastern on the dot dude is a troll

I didn't believe that was going down anyway, but I do think that quarterly restock is coming soon, last year it was pretty quick after the ASG
If nike starts their fiscal year on Jan 1 It wont be til March. Quarterly sales are every three months

Just like the past couple years... Regret setting in for not scooping ASGs at retail or close.....

I don't remember when the last one was but you're right their usually about three months apart
I just looked it up. Nike ends their fiscal year May 31. Year begins June 1st. 1st qtr= August 31;   2nd=November 31st;  3rd= February 28th; 4th= May 31st

That means we are nearing the third quarter. If nike is to do a restock, they'd do it before the end of the third to boost sales. However, it doesn't mean they will. They could easily wait til later, but if they are going to do one in the next month or so Id expect it to be before the 28th of february

Reactions: alp
I just looked it up. Nike ends their fiscal year May 31. Year begins June 1st. 1st qtr= August 31;   2nd=November 31st;  3rd= February 28th; 4th= May 31st
That means we are nearing the third quarter. If nike is to do a restock, they'd do it before the end of the third to boost sales. However, it doesn't mean they will. They could easily wait til later, but if they are going to do one in the next month or so Id expect it to be before the 28th of february
that makes sense. Most likely a restock will happen really soon

we can guess all we want...

but nike trolls these NT threads..

my guess is that once we start to figure the restock patterns out.. nike with throw a curveball and change up the restocks..smh

I personally don't like the Kobe's because of the sock ankle brace looking thing which would be a great sneaker to ball in. But after seeing the asg in kids szs I'm soo jealous I can't my hands on them, the way they are cut for kids is sick I would buy every cw if they looked like that my sz
View media item 807208

A 9.5 in the ASG been eluding me all weekend. They released in Portland today... All gone. I'm in Cali called in favors all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom