THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
How many people who have a smaller than size 10 have the Gumbo box? So far i see a member up here with a 9.5 from NDC with a Gumbo box. And a story of a 9.5 from a store on Times Square with the white box. I got a 8.5 from 34st Footlocker and they have the white box, i received the size 8 from NDC and it came with a white box as well. The white box is the same size as my Masterpieces' white box so it's good in terms of stack-able. Been hearing the gumbo box is more flimsy and oversized compared to the white box. I don't care too much of the box but having that tarot card is nice since it's not a tiny little card. On Nike's website it says each and every box comes with a commemorative gumbo box and tarot card. I'm gonna contact a chat about it and complain and see if i can get a coupon 
laugh.gif

My only qualm with the elite white box is that my MP's barely fit in it. Almost feels like i have to correctly place the MP with no room to spare.

I bought a size 8 at NTSF, it was with a gumbo box. I also got a 5.5Y size but that was in the regular Nike orange box.

Last edited:
I don't think the size of the shoe should matter either. But for some reason, Nike sent some Maestros in white boxes

I'm telling you I don't get pissed off but I'm gonna be LIVID if I can't get my hand on the perspectives and especially the details!

Can we just get these two in decent numbers so I can have an actual shot at them. That is all I am asking for out of Kobe's line at this point. Everything from Prelude on has been zilch for me...

Not sure if any of you can help, but do the gradeschool 9s run true to size? Or do they run big like the 8s? Thanks in advance

Can we just get these two in decent numbers so I can have an actual shot at them. That is all I am asking for out of Kobe's line at this point. Everything from Prelude on has been zilch for me...
They'll be pretty easy cops. The hype consumed the MP and ASG. Worst comes to worse you should be able to get them in some stores.

Last edited:
They'll be pretty easy cops. They hype consumed the MP and ASG. Worst comes to worse you should be able to get them in some stores.

all pairs releasing in march are GRs

They'll be pretty easy cops. They hype consumed the MP and ASG. Worst comes to worse you should be able to get them in some stores.

God I hope so

No, like someone said up above, I'm gonna be extremely livid if I don't get the Perspectives

I really want those, so if I don't get them, I'll for sure be on the 6 o clock news for triple homicide

I hope so... Just need the details out of the 3 dropping next month

Then hopefully I'm done unless Nike drops some dope color ways :smokin

How do we know that there will be an Easter? It could just be the five + the MJ and Jordan and that's all she wrote.

I got the MP's in a Sz 9.5 but really need a sz9. These are fitting a lil too long for me. Anybody know anyone who may wanna trade? Not for sale folks. Just trade.

Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules here

Last edited:
ok, i am so mad right now.

watching the nike.com.au calendar like a hawk for ANY kobe ix. found the calendar on my iPhone on the same site different to that on my iMac (chrome and safari) and i.e. on the pc at work, it shows the MP dropped today. i called the hotline, who confirmed it. all gone.

so angry, a complaint email has been sent.

Back
Top Bottom