THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I remember reading something a while back about Derozan being a "Kobe Brand" athlete I wonder if he would debut an ASG color way in NO since I'm pretty sure he'll be there and Nick Young won't (granted Kobe passes).
hit that one on the nail huh

Anyone would take Yeezys being that you could buy another pair or more of the MPs if they wanted, and still have money left over. Otherwise, the Yeezys are horrible.

Good luck to everyone still looking for a pair. Hoping the MPs I ordered will arrive soon.

Reselling a yeezy would fund 2/3 years worth of regular pickups or the complete kobe 9 set including NRGs with tons of money to spare or a complete prelude set or get you close or into hyperstrike/PE territory. Almost zero negatives to getting a yeezy

I've been sleeping on the Kobe 9's but looking at these pics has woke me up. Can anyone point me in the right direction for a 11.5-12 for non rape price?

Reselling a yeezy would fund 2/3 years worth of regular pickups or the complete kobe 9 set including NRGs with tons of money to spare or a complete prelude set or get you close or into hyperstrike/PE territory. Almost zero negatives to getting a yeezy
The only negative is wanting the yeezys to actually wear, which actually will generate 2 negatives: 1)You might get robbed. 2)A worn pair will depreciate its value for future resell

I know it's 2 weeks away but anybody seen more detailed pictures of the inspires? Excited for these
1600x800q80.jpeg

The black soles on inspires give them a more premium look in my opinion. Can't wait for them hopefully a little easier to cop then the first two

My FTL pair came in that ^ box, I'm guessing the white box is the official box?

Back
Top Bottom