THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Anybody know if the Kobe 9 'Inspiration/Inspire' will be limited or GR?

Thnx
Limited but will be easier to cop than earlier releases bec the hypebeast will pass on this one
Been reading a GR tag on the Inspirations, lets hope this is true. If not they will be easier to cop than first two, but definition of easier today is much different than even a couple years ago.

Can't wait to see the King of Pop IX's :wink:

I heard NBA.com restocked on the ASG Kobe's at 7am PST today.

Missed again.

If anyone has any info on a restock it would be greatly appreciated. Would like these in my life sz10.5-11!

The gray ones dropping are cold as well.

Heard they're a GR too, but sometimes its hard with GR releases now a days. All the RSVP bots claiming pairs they don't intend to buy. Twitter link only or not, it's still about whose fastest AND with luck. I used the twitter link for the Maestros with success meanwhile others had been refreshing nike and got to the shoe before the tweet and still struck out. 

For my predictions, you will still have to put in work for the Inspirations. Heres why:

1) People who missed out on the MP or Maestros or both, will now be desperately looking to score their first Kobe IX Elite and these are next up on the list.

2) Most people actually like the Inspirations. Especially some kobe fans who've been begging for yellow base or lakers based colorways.

3) Resellers who caught up to the hype of the MP and Maestros asking for $350-$450 for either or, will assume the next colorway will also sell just as well, more or less. So resellers gonna continue with it. 

Last edited:
Heard they're a GR too, but sometimes its hard with GR releases now a days. All the RSVP bots claiming pairs they don't intend to buy. Twitter link only or not, it's still about whose fastest AND with luck. I used the twitter link for the Maestros with success meanwhile others had been refreshing nike and got to the shoe before the tweet and still struck out. 

For my predictions, you will still have to put in work for the Inspirations. Heres why:

1) People who missed out on the MP or Maestros or both, will now be desperately looking to score their first Kobe IX Elite and these are next up on the list.

2) Most people actually like the Inspirations. Especially some kobe fans who've been begging for yellow base or lakers based colorways.

3) Resellers who caught up to the hype of the MP and Maestros asking for $350-$450 for either or, will assume the next colorway will also sell just as well, more or less. So resellers gonna continue with it. 

i concur.

Yeah man...
All bad.
My friend was notified too late and then he let me know wayyyy to late lol 

salty.

I wasnt fully on board with the ASG's and felt they were a bit too crazy for me. But the more I looked at them and when I saw them in person, they are too dope!

Searching locally for a pair but havent seen anything less than $350

I am holding onto hope that when all the online pairs arrive this week, some people will realize that they cant pull them off and they hit the local groups for a bit over retail. 

lol i know how you feel. i want to sell all of my kicks for the first 2.
well I have two pairs of xmas 8s, I sold my GC XDR version and I really love that shoe but I have the regular version so at least I still have a pair in the collection, but I sold it on Ebay buy it now and the guy didn't pay yet and won't respond to my messages I have to wait another day until I can file a unpaid item case but what truly sucks is I had a deal set up to get the ASG 9 for like 315 shipped and I was going to use the money from my sale but because this guy hasn't paid my deal for the ASG fell through

frustrating, hate paying resale but I really want one of the 9s

Last edited:
well I have two pairs of xmas 8s, I sold my GC XDR version and I really love that shoe but I have the regular version so at least I still have a pair in the collection, but I sold it on Ebay buy it now and the guy didn't pay yet and won't respond to my messages I have to wait another day until I can file a unpaid item case but what truly sucks is I had a deal set up to get the ASG 9 for like 315 shipped and I was going to use the money from my sale but because this guy hasn't paid my deal for the ASG fell through

frustrating, hate paying resale but I really want one of the 9s

sorry to hear about your lost. i wish nike made for people like us.

sorry to hear about your lost. i wish nike made for people like us.
all good, just gotta wait a day and file an unpaid item case

i'll get these ASG, just might have to pay more than i wanted too

Just relist them. How long has it been since they sold? Usually if people don't respond, they don't plan on paying. I relist my shoes all the time and haven't had anything bad happen yet. I also put in my listing that if you don't pay by a certain time, I'll relist.

Just relist them. How long has it been since they sold? Usually if people don't respond, they don't plan on paying. I relist my shoes all the time and haven't had anything bad happen yet. I also put in my listing that if you don't pay by a certain time, I'll relist.
purchased Sunday 1:55 am, its now tuesday and he hasn't responded to me either

technically I am supposed to wait until I can file a unpaid item case which is 2 days before I can relist

If you want to wait, then wait. I never do though. It's BS that people buy stuff and don't pay. I just relist and open the worthless case. It's a joke that it even takes that long. I've done it mad times and never had the person contact me and actually try to pay.

I've had a guy relist right after I bought just in case I bailed, **** got me worried that he was the one that was gonna bail on me lol got the shoes as expected doe

If you want to wait, then wait. I never do though. It's BS that people buy stuff and don't pay. I just relist and open the worthless case. It's a joke that it even takes that long. I've done it mad times and never had the person contact me and actually try to pay.
alright screw it I am gonna relist it, I sent the guy 5 messages and he never responded screw that dude

I usually send a few messages but if I don't hear anything at all after 2-3 days. I'll relist. I have 100% feedback on eBay.

I usually send a few messages but if I don't hear anything at all after 2-3 days. I'll relist. I have 100% feedback on eBay.
its been a day and half almost, dude is flaking, I have 90 transactions 100 percent positive feedback I dont screw people over on there I feel that I am totally in the right here especially since it was buy it now not an auction

really I don't want to part with the kicks but I need that ASG 9 man

Back
Top Bottom