THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If you want to wait, then wait. I never do though. It's BS that people buy stuff and don't pay. I just relist and open the worthless case. It's a joke that it even takes that long. I've done it mad times and never had the person contact me and actually try to pay.

Supposedly now you can report them when you file the claim for nonpayment.

Supposedly now you can report them when you file the claim for nonpayment.
because you cant leave feedback right?

i'll report this guy, he only had 3 feedbacks, I knew I shouldve just told him no and relisted it at that moment

learned my lesson, no sales to people with less than 5 feedback from now

I switched my settings to automatically open the case. That way I don't forget and I can relist them asap.

i'll report this guy, he only had 3 feedbacks, I knew I shouldve just told him no and relisted it at that moment

Yo Chia. Had the same thing happen to me when I first started selling. Luckily the dude that wanted to buy it was cool and was able to contact him right away. Next time when you list the item just click on Immediate Payment must be made option and they can't buy it unless the payment is made. You have to have your PayPal Account set up to business and when you list the item don't use the quick listing tool. Use the standard listing. You won't ever have this problem again.

Yeah, and it also blocks them from leaving payment.

a I was pissed, because I had one of those...I can't pay you now. I'll pay you when I get paid on friday buyers. He sent me the money after we arranged to let it go. Then left me negative feedback.

Last edited:
I switched my settings to automatically open the case. That way I don't forget and I can relist them asap.
I do have that feature set on mine to, the unpaid item assist, but technically I have to wait until Wednesday at 1:00 am before that case is opened

Yo Chia. Had the same thing happen to me when I first started selling. Luckily the dude that wanted to buy it was cool and was able to contact him right away. Next time when you list the item just click on Immediate Payment must be made option and they can't buy it unless the payment is made. You have to have your PayPal Account set up to business and when you list the item don't use the quick listing tool. Use the standard listing. You won't ever have this problem again.
I saw that option but I really don't want to have my paypal set up as a business, I have 90 transactions never had this issue before, at least respond to my messages you know
Yeah, and it also blocks them from leaving payment.

a I was pissed, because I had one of those...I can't pay you now. I'll pay you when I get paid on friday buyers. He sent me the money after we arranged to let it go. Then left me negative feedback.
that's just ridiculous man wow

sorry guys not trying to derail the thread

Apparently HoH are getting restocks of the ASG's, specifically Cherry Hill HoH from what I heard just now, call them up

My label was really flimsy & would not stick to the box at all, I just removed it, box looks cleaner without it, but I taped up the "sticky" back part of the label and will keep it in the box.

They really rush the Kobe box. Plain white sticker plus no ziploc for the extra laces. Damn Nike. Damn You!

I saw that option but I really don't want to have my paypal set up as a business, I have 90 transactions never had this issue before, at least respond to my messages you know

that's just ridiculous man wow

sorry guys not trying to derail the thread
Yup. Know exactly how you feel. I was pissed as hell when it happened to me. Is there a downside when you list it as business account tho?

Yup. Know exactly how you feel. I was pissed as hell when it happened to me. Is there a downside when you list it as business account tho?
i'd imagine you would have to pay taxes

you do even as an indivdual but its over 10,000 in revenue I think

i'd imagine you would have to pay taxes

you do even as an indivdual but its over 10,000 in revenue I think
Ibelieve it is $20,000 you have to declare. I liquidated a good portion of my collection a few years ago when i went into "retirment" and upwards of 10 without having to claim. I do remember checking into it worried I as gonna get thumped by BigB but if i remember correctly it is 20k and up that you have to declare yourself a business and pay the taxes otherwise you are good.

First pair of Maestros came in from NDC. All I can say is WOW 
eek.gif
. The level of detail is amazing on these. I copped the YOTH Kobe shirt at my local footlocker to match. Colors are a lot more similar than the Gumbo League ones they came out with. I can't wait for the Inspirations and the Details. Will pass on the Perspectives. My Maestro's from NDC came with the Gumbo box and the Maestro card alone with extra laces just sitting in the box, not in a bag. I guess no more Nike bag for extra laces?

nice pick up ya nike isnt putting extra laces in bags anymore as a "go green" thing, i believe they started doing it with the diamond dunks

nice pick up ya nike isnt putting extra laces in bags anymore as a "go green" thing, i believe they started doing it with the diamond dunks
Just the Kobe's for some reason. They rushed the production. The Lebron and KD all stars both came with the bags and a nicer label.

Just the Kobe's for some reason. They rushed the production. The Lebron and KD all stars both came with the bags and a nicer label.
Yeah, come to think of it, Brons always come in a bag. My Gator King Brons had extra laces in a bag. These Kobes and the Tiff highs didn't come with laces in a bag. Kinda odd. Literally looks like they threw together the Kobe Gumbo box/set rapid fire. The right side of my pair came with the laces just tucked in, not even tied. Pretty odd of Nike.

Yeah, come to think of it, Brons always come in a bag. My Gator King Brons had extra laces in a bag. These Kobes and the Tiff highs didn't come with laces in a bag. Kinda odd. Literally looks like they threw together the Kobe Gumbo box/set rapid fire. The right side of my pair came with the laces just tucked in, not even tied. Pretty odd of Nike.
They were rushing for some reason. I saw that Exclucity you tube vid and the dude said because he didn't get injured until late season last year and the shoes were probably in production or already done they had to add those red stripes threw off production on the Kobes. I'm just going off that video. Makes some sense tho.

Back
Top Bottom