THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Does FTL allow returns on the All Star Pack?

I think so...but have a hard time believing someone will return them.

Well, did see someone returned the KD 4 nerfs to my local FTA in the past, so anything can happen, lol

I think so...but have a hard time believing someone will return them.

Well, did see someone returned the KD 4 nerfs to my local FTA in the past, so anything can happen, lol
Just like all them unclaimed RSVP for the Kobes at my NIke Store. Anything can happen. But the odds of being there at that exact time and exact moment. You got to be one lucky son of a female dog.

Just like all them unclaimed RSVP for the Kobes at my NIke Store. Anything can happen. But the odds of being there at that exact time and exact moment. You got to be one lucky son of a female dog.

yeah that goes for the HOH restocks too.. most people like me stuck at work arent cant wait all day for the shipments to come in.. i wish i could do that though lol.

the reason you have glass ankles is because you wear braces.  people think that ankle braces prevent sprains, but they don't.  braces are really only supposed to be used when you're injured.  if you don't have a sprain, play without them to strengthen your ligaments.  stronger ligaments = less chance of sprains.

a trainer at my gym gave me this advise 6 years ago and it works
that's very true, wearing braces makes your ankles weaker because they rely on the brace for support. you gotta do some of the ankle exercises out there too.
Not agreeing or disagreeing, but why do athletes tape up their ankles--wouldn't that be counterproductive?

i want to ball in mine SO bad.  but they are just so damn fire, its hard to imagine me going hard on the court.  i'd be too worried about somebody stepping on them.

i want to ball in mine SO bad.  but they are just so damn fire, its hard to imagine me going hard on the court.  i'd be too worried about somebody stepping on them.

lol me too. haha if i had a pair i wouldnt be able to decide to use them for ball or rock them out.. but then again you can rock the same pair so many times before it looks like you only own one pair of shoes.

Got a call today from footlocker. I won the sweepstakes. This is huge for me. I didn't have any luck online and my city never got kobe 8s. I was surprised we got the 9s and a limited release. At the end of the day I got a pair of limite kobe 9s at retail. I will wear these unlike most who are reselling. View media item 810931

Back
Top Bottom