THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got a call today from footlocker. I won the sweepstakes. This is huge for me. I didn't have any luck online and my city never got kobe 8s. I was surprised we got the 9s and a limited release. At the end of the day I got a pair of limite kobe 9s at retail. I will wear these unlike most who are reselling. View media item 810931

thats awesome man! good for you! which HOH did you win at?

I always thought all NBA players taped their ankles, which based on your response would mean all NBA players have injured ankles. 
I didn't think all of them taped their ankles, but I don't know.  I haven't been in an nba locker room since I was a kid.  If they all did tape their ankles, then all of them would have weak ankles according to the previous posts.

Anyhow, the "stability" video from nike of the kobe 9 doesn't have the 9s laced up all the way when Kobe wears them.  I posted here earlier about that.  Does that mean they are high mostly for looks so the tongue could be huge?

Incredibly annoying how limited these are. Especially seeing how they're $275 CAD.
I'm not sure if they are very limited or if the purchases were all made mostly by resellers because there are hundreds of them listed online on ebay.  Thoughts?

Anyone in Canada looking to trade for a size 9 MP? Looking for a 9.5 or 10. Sorry mods if I'm violating any rules please delete if necessary.

I'm about to throw some plain black laces in my ASG's, the original and alternative laces are both nice, but I want more of a simplistic look.

I'm about to throw some plain black laces in my ASG's, the original and alternative laces are both nice, but I want more of a simplistic look.
Post pics if you can when you do 
happy.gif
 thanks

Agreed there is enough beauty/detail in the shoes themselves, the laces kind of take away from that IMO. Feeling the extra set of laces more than the out the box laces ones as well.

anyone gonna try the different laces on one shoe and leave the og laces on the other?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom