THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the devotions were the first pair i spent this much time and energy to cop......that says a lot about how i feel about the 9s.......im cool with just this one cw tho

Lol at some of you guys owning kobes for the first time and saying the 9's is the best out of the model. Thats like buying the newest benz as your first car and saying it's the fastest car ever made. 

Cumberland Mall (Atlanta) just got a restock of all ASG shoes. Just got a 10 and 11 of the Kobes.

Damn, I gotta friend by Cumberland. She got work in the morning :smh:

If any of you ATL cats go back to helping us out tomorrow, hold me down with an 11.5 please

Last edited:

Lol at some of you guys owning kobes for the first time and saying the 9's is the best out of the model. Thats like buying the newest benz as your first car and saying it's the fastest car ever made. 
not really!......the other models were just boring to me personally!...its funny cuz i lol when folks talk about the other models....to each his own, i guess

Last edited:

No, it's like them having an opinion about this being their favorite Kobe model.  

ASSumptions :smh:

Most of us are regulars in Kobe the topic. Most of us have been buying Kobe's a hell of a lot longer than you've been on NT.

Beat it kid.

ASSumptions
mean.gif

Most of us are regulars in Kobe the topic. Most of us have been buying Kobe's a hell of a lot longer than you've been on NT.

Beat it kid.

Weren't there limited 5s-8s? Then you have all the preludes. I don't care if a shoe is limited. I also don't like lows. I love the futuristic and innovative look of the 9s. Think it's perfection.

Why would I need to own 1-8 to know if they're ugly or not?

my local HOH had a size 8.5 on display when i picked up my extra pairs 2 hours ago. 
what size are you

Yo, I'm in Fayetteville. Please pick up that 8.5 tomorrow for me. Can't find these anywhere and didn't win the local raffle.

You're gonna see more restocks on the ASG's.  Not limited at all, and that's a GOOD thing.  Give those who missed out a chance.  

Back
Top Bottom