THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Those other shoes you mention have different fits than Kobe's so its correct to be off on the sizing. Hell, the kobe 9 sizing is off with even the previous kobe models. I go half a size up on IV-VIII but these 9's were just a tad too long. 

but they're too big. Breaking them in will only make them fit even bigger. The only solution i see is to double sock although thats never been comfortable to me

I just spoke to Danielle too. and this is what she said:

Danielle: It was a miscommunication and the Tarot Card was not offered with the product. •Apologize for the error. At this time we don't have any tarot cards or boxes to offer. You can work with the original retailer to return the product for a refund if they'd like. I will be happy to make this suggestion to my team for you. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know of your interest in this. It’s through feedback like yours that we are able to grow and improve as a company, so I have passed it along to the appropriate department within Nike.  

ME:: And I know the Kobes are suppose to come with it too because my girlfriend was able to buy a pair at a local House of Hoops and that pair has the Gumbo box and the tarot card. I paid $245 for this shoe and I think I should get everything thats suppose to come with the shoe that I paid for or at least something for the mishap. I am deeply disappointed as it looks like this shoe came from a outlet selling b-grade defects with this generic white box. I will continue to be purchasing products from Nike but I was hoping for something for my troubles.
Danielle: I'll be right with you. 
Danielle: We aren't offering any sort of a refund or discount, but the consumer can work with the original retailer to return the product for a refund if they'd like. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

mean.gif
 try again tomorrow when its a different rep
they do keep a log of your conversations with reps. good luck.

dunno man... im just saying... they ended up bieng perfect for me. Matter of fact, the MP felt a bit wide at first and settled out, but like I posted, the ASG fits much more narrow. Everyones feet different though.

Anyway.... Nightwing got a pair and just put up initial impression for the performance nerds like me out there. You all might be interesteeed

dunno man... im just saying... they ended up bieng perfect for me. Matter of fact, the MP felt a bit wide at first and settled out, but like I posted, the ASG fits much more narrow. Everyones feet different though.

Anyway.... Nightwing got a pair and just put up initial impression for the performance nerds like me out there. You all might be interesteeed
He has a video up already? I'm on it.

I'm sure of that too. But one member was able to be successful on getting a discount code. It's just who you talk to and how you word it. Don't blatantly demand a discount because it's nikes fault. I was successful in getting one for something before while others have failed. And there were times where a discount should be given and it's not for example that member who ordered the MP's and got sent Gamma Lebron XI's instead. I've had a pair of kobe 8's engineered mesh rip on me on the first day and they would not budge for a discount. 

But I'm sure the higher ups in Nike had  a meeting about being very strict on giving out coupons unless it's an absolute last resort. Most of the times people just give up when you deny them twice saying there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. 

yeah that's true.. I was saying that bc I noticed in the iD threads that everyone abused the codes and now it's like pulling teeth from Nike to get codes. There have been many times where I've had issues with Nike and their only response was "send it back for a refund." And those times I was not even trying to get a code, but trying to figure out all my options. They've been very **** lately with their customer service.

Last edited:
Mines came in from EB, box was perfect got the tarot card and everything, the box reminds me of the Gamma 11's box size wise

laugh.gif
 because everyone is abusing it and trying to get a free code out of everything. Like the prelude 8's for example, EVERY one knows each and all the preludes are MSRP by Nike at $200, but they probably accidentally printed a regular kobe 8 label and it read $140.00. Everyone in the prelude thread was asking for a discount code as if they were wronged by Nike even though they knew the MSRP of a pair of preludes.

not sure if i shouldn't be posting this here but it regards kobe sizing in general, so i dont see why not.

im looking for these kobes below and i usually wear a size 13 in most of my shoes.

i wore a 14 in kobe 7 and 13 in kobe 8

i wore a 14 in lebron 9 but 13 in lebron 10 and 11.

i wear a 13 in jordan

i wear a 14 in hyperposites

what size would i need the following shoes in???

View media item 813473

hey that CHAOS VI is my photo taken on my parents pad outside. sweet! haha

Do we know how many high top Flyknits are going to be released?

Trying to brace my pockets.........and wife.
roll.gif

Successful trip to LA. Copped the MP's for $350. Seller knocked off $10 b/c he felt bad I had to drive. Glad I decided to make the trip. No traffic.

Took some quick shots of them.

Congrats man. Thats a fair price. 

Reactions: lyl
Thanks. I forgot to mention that I wear 13 in the Kobe 9 as well.. my foot is fairly wide and even with the size 14's my pinky toe loses circulation and gets numb sometimes. I'm trying to hunt down these pairs now and I obviously don't want to buy something that I'm going to have a problem with so I'm just trying to really figure out the sizing before I do anything drastic... like shell out $400 for some preludes

yeah def go for 13 in 6 14 in 4 and 5 but everyone foot is different however your pretty much safe with those numbers

regarding coupon. they told all reps that shoes were not promised to have special box or tarot as an excuse not to give coupons. People can try but dont except anything

Also they made a new policy of not giving any coupon codes for launch items even if its missing stuff since it cannot be proven.

regarding coupon. they told all reps that shoes were not promised to have special box or tarot as an excuse not to give coupons. People can try but dont except anything

Also they made a new policy of not giving any coupon codes for launch items even if its missing stuff since it cannot be proven.
Oh but it can be proven my young grasshopper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom