THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Gumbo box is huge compared to the white box for my size 9's
nerd.gif
Well I'm getting a sz 13 just as soon as the UPS guy shows up  
laugh.gif
, can't wait to see this box

Well I'm getting a sz 13 just as soon as the UPS guy shows up  :lol: , can't wait to see this box

My Gumbo box is about 1 in longer but about an inch more narrow than my MP box (sz 14).

Strange Nike just wouldn't make them the same size.

ASG> MP

I own 1 ASG and 2 MPs. :lol:
In fact, id go as far to say im proly going to be looking to trade one MP for a second ASG

to everyone who ordered on nike.com and u didnt get the gumbo box and tarot card call nike and get your 20% off code... i just got mine 
wink.gif
Repped. I was just about to do that when my order comes in. Stuck at work all day so i gotta wait till i get home. I'll be heated if mine doesn't come with a gumbo box and card.

I'm so happy! I got my MPs in today. it only took a little over a week when it normally takes 30 days for nike orders to get to me. But anyways i just played in them. Not gonna lie they are extremely comfortable. Personally they are up there with the 3s, 5s and 6s. i have all kobes 1-8 and have played in them all over the past 2 weeks just to compare when i finally played in the 9s. But this is all just my own personal input. Now the wait for both my ASG!

kids size? 20% is 45 off mens
Lol sorry i meant to type that sometimes Nike Reps can give you either 10% or 15% or 20% off in rare occasions. They don't always give you 20% and i was thinking in terms of the lowest discount they give you would be $22. 

I cant take a GITD pic to save my life. Does your shoe have to be supercharged? Camera cant pick it up phone and dslr. What the hell you guys be doing.
Use a black light.  Similar to the one that came with the DBV's.  You can get them on ebay for a couple of dollars.

If I would have gotten the MPs, I probably wouldn't have gotten the ASGs.  I would trade the ASG for MP too.  Now I'm on the hunt for a size 8 MP and it's not lookin too good lol

Back
Top Bottom