THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Some convince me NOT to buy the MP's for $400...
eyes.gif
If you really want them, get them.  But if you need convincing, you probably shouldn't get them.  Resellers have people believing sneakers over $400-$500 sneakers are a good deal.  They're merely sneakers, but if you want them, do your thing.  

I met up with a seller earlier just to be told he wanted me to add another $100 on top of $320 he initially set them at :smh:
#TrifeLife

Anyone questionable on sizing for the Kobe 9's I would go half a size down if your foot is narrow and u decide to ball in them.
I have owned every single Kobe 1-8 and I wear a 12 and the 12 felt kind of big in the 9's.
I probably could have got away with a 12 in these but the 11.5's fit perfectly and were exceptional on the court.

The performance in these were awesome. No slippage, great traction, great lunar cushion provides a very comfortable feel for long minutes on the court.
It was pick up but my squad kept winning and I stayed on the court for about an hour and 20 mins with just a quick min break in between games so my feet had very little rest and my foot felt comfortable the whole time.

My feet were well ventilated and did not bother me at all. They are very flexible unlike the horrid kobe 7's.
No restriction at all with the hi top support (which really is just a sock that plays a placebo affect like Nightwing said)

Overall I give these a 10/10 for performance, very well made. It's too bad we don't get to see the man himself tearing **** up in these.

Anyone questionable on sizing for the Kobe 9's I would go half a size down if your foot is narrow and u decide to ball in them.
I have owned every single Kobe 1-8 and I wear a 12 and the 12 felt kind of big in the 9's.
I probably could have got away with a 12 in these but the 11.5's fit perfectly and were exceptional on the court.

The performance in these were awesome. No slippage, great traction, great lunar cushion provides a very comfortable feel for long minutes on the court.
It was pick up but my squad kept winning and I stayed on the court for about an hour and 20 mins with just a quick min break in between games so my feet had very little rest and my foot felt comfortable the whole time.

My feet were well ventilated and did not bother me at all. They are very flexible unlike the horrid kobe 7's.
No restriction at all with the hi top support (which really is just a sock that plays a placebo affect like Nightwing said)

Overall I give these a 10/10 for performance, very well made. It's too bad we don't get to see the man himself tearing **** up in these.
yeah mine was a lil long in the toe but not too much.

Last edited:
These or the 6's for performance? Idunno about anyone else but drop in midsoles hurt my feet too flexible in the midfoot

Which should be fine.
For casual it won't matter but to ball in i dunno, have u played in them?
not yet might not play in the asg i was looking to get the "details" to play in. Have heard a lot of good things about them on the court tho. and by judging from my casual wear they are extremely comfortable... so i would assume they would perform well.

Last edited:
I met up with a seller earlier just to be told he wanted me to add another $100 on top of $320 he initially set them at
mean.gif

#TrifeLife
I hope you didn't travel too far to meet this chump.  $320 is on the lower end , but still he's wasting his time meeting up potential buyers and letting them walk away. That cuts into his profit.

Back
Top Bottom