THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Successful trip to LA. Copped the MP's for $350. Seller knocked off $10 b/c he felt bad I had to drive. Glad I decided to make the trip. No traffic.

Took some quick shots of them.
Stoked you got em man, well deserved.
ALL STAR came in, missing tarot card and they didnt even finish folding my box... SMH. contacted nike and the cliff notes are "Too bad.." Im so glad im switching over to asics and NB, tired of bad quality and service.

Will probably grab a few more kobes just to ball in but im pretty much done with Nike. im only going to buy the stuff I really want.
So before you were buying stuff you didn't want? lol i keeed
So I'm about to get a pair this Friday but still not sure what size to get. I wear a size 10.5 in the Kobe 3,4,5,6,8, and 11 for the 7. How do they fit?
Did a back read for about 20 pages and only seen some arguments about performance vs looks.
tongue.gif

Thanks in advance!
They fit a little bit long. I'm a size 13 in all those shoes but for the 9's i wish i could get a 12.5 (except they don't make them). If I were you I'd go with a 10.

has anybody tried putting the lebron xi inserts into the kobe ix? I wonder if that would tighten things up for those of us who feel the shoe is a tad bit long. Also, I wouldn't mind throwing some zoom in the mix as well :tongue:

has anybody tried putting the lebron xi inserts into the kobe ix? I wonder if that would tighten things up for those of us who feel the shoe is a tad bit long. Also, I wouldn't mind throwing some zoom in the mix as well :tongue:

Yes I have

They feel totally different

The Lebron XI insert feels more bouncy inside the Kobe 9 Elite kinda like the Jordan XII

My ASG Kobe came in today from NDC and just my luck no tarot card :lol: glad I get them though but still :smh:

First my Lebron GK with no tarot card now this 8)

Waiting for my KDs now

No the three releasing in march are GRs and to the second question, yea

was this confirmed? GR?

My ASG Kobe came in today from NDC and just my luck no tarot card :lol: glad I get them though but still :smh:

First my Lebron GK with no tarot card now this 8)

Waiting for my KDs now

Kind of irritated with this type of posts. Been seeing such for a few days now and I find it crazy people feel the need to get the box and card when at the end of the day it doesn't matter- what matters is you got em, others didnt.
Just kinda annoyed a bit but whatever. some people would be happy just to get the shoes without the box at all.

:lol: came with regular white Kobe box too...NO Gumbo league box :smh:

Nike must have been in a rush too push these out :lol:

So much for "each including a commemorative tarot card and special edition box with purchase of each shoe" :rofl:

I can see if a purchased this off a 3rd party seller but man and not a retailer or directly from NDC lmao

:lol: came with regular white Kobe box too...NO Gumbo league box :smh:

Nike must have been in a rush too push these out :lol:

So much for "each including a commemorative tarot card and special edition box with purchase of each shoe" :rofl:

I can see if a purchased this off a 3rd party seller but man and not a retailer or directly from NDC lmao

It's pretty lousy for sure.
I think I saw it on just4kicks or some review site that they just decided to use the gumbo box/cards late. They already shipped most out with the white box.
Gotta find that video somewhere in Youtube...

was this confirmed? GR?
Kind of irritated with this type of posts. Been seeing such for a few days now and I find it crazy people feel the need to get the box and card when at the end of the day it doesn't matter- what matters is you got em, others didnt.
Just kinda annoyed a bit but whatever. some people would be happy just to get the shoes without the box at all.
I see what you are saying but as a consumer if you pay for something you want all that comes with it. Thought it was weird when I first saw pics with people that had the mp box.

Maestros arrived today. I am not disappointed. Nike did a great job with the all-star pack this yr IMO. last yrs was horrendous. Even the Air Force Max. 2012s releases are still the standard. This yrs rivaled that.

Maestros arrived today. I am not disappointed. Nike did a great job with the all-star pack this yr IMO. last yrs was horrendous. Even the Air Force Max. 2012s releases are still the standard. This yrs rivaled that.
I am with you on that one. Last years asg sneakers were bad did not bother going after the Kobe's. This years and 2 years ago were on point!

City Gear played with my feelings. The Maestros showed up, I clicked on the product, and then it said out of stock lol.

why would you take issue with people wanting the gumbo league card and box, it's apart of the theme. You pay the same price as the next person but they give you some default box while the next person could be the same size and get the theme extras. It's not consistent and MAYBE some people purchased for the shoes and collective purposes. Now they have to find a pair that have those things......probably on resale market...

Wore my MP twice to the gym. What ever Clear Coat thats on the heal Carbon Shanks is horrible, it practically rubbed off. Still love the Shoes, but what was the purpose of that?

Back
Top Bottom