THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
there's an early pair of inspirations up on ebay for those with ants in their pants and can't wait.

my question is: where is the purple?
they are meant to be a lakers colourway, but i only see black, yellow, and some hints of green and the red stripes.

I dont think so,but who knows.That might be what a reseller wishes but with these widely known as GR's or more avaialble so it is hard to say.Just look how you could get the ASG's much easier than the Mp's and how you can still get the ASG's for an ok price.

I just think the Inspirations are to plain.These cost me $239 on nike and $245 instore.Not much to be made on those so more than likely people that want them can get them

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Kobe maestros came in a 7.5? Can't seem to locate that size anywhere

I dont think so,but who knows.That might be what a reseller wishes but with these widely known as GR's or more avaialble so it is hard to say.Just look how you could get the ASG's much easier than the Mp's and how you can still get the ASG's for an ok price.

I just think the Inspirations are to plain.These cost me $239 on nike and $245 instore.Not much to be made on those so more than likely people that want them can get them

Nobody really knows how limited the next 3 color ways will be
yup, it could go both ways. I personally wouldn't take a preorder on em for less than 350 so as not to take that risk

All I know is non TLO products are more available and easy to get.A bot was not needed to easily get the ASGs on nike.com

I believe nike said these were non TLO.Ofcourse nike can change anything.

It was alot of them made and very easy to get lol.Its just everyone wanted them.

Non TLO and had in cart and checked out at 701

Wayyyy more people wanted the tiffs than any Kobe 9 that will ever be made.

Last edited:
Nobody really knows how limited the next 3 color ways will be

for some reason the inspirations are not coming to australia, but the perspectives and details are. typically, the one i like most of the three skips the country.

if any at all come to sydney still remains to be seen, ffs

there's an early pair of inspirations up on ebay for those with ants in their pants and can't wait.

they are meant to be a lakers colourway, but i only see black, yellow, and some hints of green and the red stripes.

Are they meant to be a lakers colorway? I dont think so

will i ever get a chance to try these on to make my final decision ? 
laugh.gif

No purple in these. However, I suppose they technically are the Lakers colorways. Here is Nike's description of them: Since first arriving to Los Angeles for his 1996 rookie season, Bryant has bled purple and gold. Five championships during his illustrious career in Los Angeles reflect his commitment. Bryant will wear the Kobe 9 Elite Inspiration colorway upon his return to the court.

edit: what ^he^ said :smile:

Are they meant to be a lakers colorway? I dont think so

apparently they are. they are meant to be based on the following themes

inspiration (lakers)
perspective (picasso)
detail (michelangelo)

Last edited:
perspectives are the best colorway dropping in march. for some reason i also think they will be the hardest to obtain

Back
Top Bottom