THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lol...  I wish the detail release next. I don't care at all about the perspectives, but I'm drawn into their release to get a pair for my friend that has a harder time getting them at his location

3/22 is fine for me.

All these releases seem to run together. My wallet needs the break. :lol:

Nike really put the Inspirations as their main banner for NDC?
mean.gif
Hype machine is in full effect.
you mean advertising their own latest shoe on their own site is hype machine? 
indifferent.gif

that pic originates from @TK7LIVE on IG

he has pics of kobe 8s months before they released...

maybe these will release somewhere down the line

PJ is a heat wearin machine. Need to see his sneaker collection. Hes a nice role player too.

Is pass as DS Bred 11's + $100 cash for DS ASG Kobe 9's a good deal for these?  I'm the one adding cash, just hesitant on how much I should be adding.

Why not sell the bred 11's and buy the kobe asg's for like $325-$360?

Regardless that should work.

Last edited:
Come on with it Nike, drop these joints, the streets need these!!!! Lol.
No but really, I hope these get released, I'm still thinking about ID'ing a Laker Kobe 8 colorway
Same here, I have 2 purp/yellow iD's chilling in my Nike account locker. Rather have purp/yellow 9's though.

Man. I know a low will be more versatile off the court but the high collar is kinda growing on me for balling purposes.

Spent a couple more outings in my 9s and the lunar is breaking in nice and the court feel has improved. 8s still better though. Something about the shoe keeps me locked in really well. Maybe it's the collar? One of the best lock down feelings i had in a shoe

The ventilation pretty much sucks and I still don't like the price since it doesn't really sync with the tech enhancements.

I hope one of the colors will get to a sale price. I'd pick up another. I doubt this will happen though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom