THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Definitely a GR if ****'s get them, interesting though that stores got few pairs, I'll wait on it to use Ebates though

Last edited:
I got nikestore on deck, footlocker. and i'm dressed to run to footlocker just in case. luckily everyone in my town wants the foams...

anyone wanting these just cop off DSG

why wait for FL champs ndc etc... to be in a line or struggle to get in cart just in and out on dsg

i have a lot of sites open and ready.. and forgot aboot d8cks. thanks for the link man. just ordered it now. hope it goes through...

Ended up making a last minute decision and copping off DSG with the ease. Thanks to dude who posted link. Figure if I don't like em can always return or hook up someone else
:lol:

Reminds me too much of the sulfurs which are favorite kobe 8, I guess I'll see when they get here.

Last edited:
i just decided not to cop these.... everyone will easily get these i think #nohypebeasttho

Last edited:
Still curious to see if these are limited at all, and wonder if there's going to be different allocations now, JJ ain't even getting these

Oh look... Richards has em... better get em before they sell out and you have to pay resell :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom