THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These Inspirations limited?  I'm trying to figure out my game plan for tomorrow morning between the Inspirations and the Ligers...

They will.... Then later in the day stock will show back up, and they'll sit after that.

Left one is purchased from a reseller (no receipt included but I'm asking for pic of the receipt now). Right pair is from NDC.

Left box size: 370*235*130 (same as those masterpiece kobe 9s)

Right box size: 375*290*135

Shoe size is 9.

I inspected both pairs and they are exactly same to me. Paint, cutting, gumbo cards, extra laces, tags etc.

Anyone got them in that small box? If so which store you bought them from?

Any help would be appreciated.

Just cause they sell out on nike dont means they arent sitting some places or a ton are still floating around.

Left one is purchased from a reseller (no receipt included but I'm asking for pic of the receipt now). Right pair is from NDC.

Shoe size is 9.

I inspected both pairs and they are exactly same to me. Paint, cutting, gumbo cards, extra laces, tags etc.

I can say some people had diff size boxes and my size 10 was a small box and the 10.5 was a huge box.Both from nike.

I can say some people had diff size boxes and my size 10 was a small box and the 10.5 was a huge box.Both from nike.
I just remembered that I saw some pic showing size 8 in a big box and some larger size in a small box on IG. Trying to find that now.

That's really helpful. Appreciate it bruh!

Last edited:
I had a 8.5 that came with the huge box. Reseller probably kept the box for himself and gave you the smaller one.

View media item 832947

Shoe size is 9.

All my box different size from ndc

Anyone know why the Masterpieces are on the Kobe page?  Sitting there reminding me how I struck out.

NDC EU & kickz.com, only 2 sites that had them in Germany sold out in 2 mins. Maestros were easier

Probably doesn't mean anything for the states though

You guys think its safe me for to go half size down. currently have a 9 in the kobe 9's but theyre a bit long.

I normally wear a size 9 in Kobe's ,since kobe 7's, So I went a half size down for the kobe 9's and they fit good. My feet are narrow so it feels perfect.

how limited are these kobe 9s??! klicked on my size as soon as the countdown on kickz.de was gone and when i went to the checkout the shoes were gone... 3. time tryin to cop some 9s and havin no luck
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom