THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm most excited for the white/metallic gold cw but if they're going to be full on white flyknit I don't know if I can mess with it.

I want a green CW more than anything. 
alien.gif

why the hell are so many people passing on the perspectives they clean as hell freaking hypebeasts probably cause they're a gr
Because Devotion and Inspiration have been copped. Have to. Plus they be sitting for awhile I would imagine. Could cop down the line if had the extra cash.

I would love a high top black gold elite. Hoping for a black based pair with more of purple. Dont know if thats gonna happen. Maybe on the lows.

not sure if anyones noticed but.....those Kobe IXs Laker/suns colorway have purple fly-wire on the outter side upper and orange fly-wire on the medial side upper on each shoe.......kinda cool..ha

I want a green CW more than anything. 0]
Well... Kobe plays for the Lakers, which have a rivalry with the Celtics which colors are green... So I can def see a green colorway down the line. More than likely before we see (if we even see) a Laker colorway.

I like simple and traditional colors on the Elites. The height is already eye catching. Perspectives were a pass from day one.

This is how I'm rocking my Inspirations around town.  Now to photograph shots of me on the court! (If I can figure out how...)

Perspectives have been my least favorite color since day one. I think if I was younger, it would probably be my favorite color. I hate that baby blueish sole and wish there was more black on the shoe. The blue itself isn't a color I wear.

Details are next and most likely my last pair of IXs. I don't like the the Suns, Hornets or white Lakers. They could all be more limited than the MPs and I'm still not a fan.

I love the Perspectives but I'm not copping strictly because I can't justify dropping another 225 this week after getting Inspirations last week. If funds were abundant Id love to have em.

Sorry, but I was about to ask about sizing too. I checked the last couple of pages and didn't find anything on sizing. I tried on my friend's 9.5. The width was absolutely fine, but the width at the toebox was just a bit tight. I have a slightly above average width foot. If I get a pair in the future would I go with 9.5 or 10? I wear 10 in AJ1 for reference. 
Any help is appreciated? bout to go on evilbay for masterpiece. 

(PICS ABOVE)....Is that dude wearing "dress slacks" with his "inspirations"?....lmfao....theres sumthin ya dont see everyday!...you go my brutha! lol..smh

Last edited:
(PICS ABOVE)....Is that dude wearing "dress slacks" with his "inspirations"?....lmfao....theres sumthin ya dont see everyday!...you go my brutha! lol..smh
Actually they're dark washed jeans.  I most likely won't be wearing slacks with these 
laugh.gif

Yea over the tongue pics look the best for sure.

But yea them homes are dope but no white flyknit for me as well.

Last edited:
How about an all black pair with a gold swoosh and kevlar laces? Just like Elite 7's

Make sure you call tanforan if they got sizes left and call stonestown every day before they open to see if they got their shipment to do sign-ups

Of course I call and the guy says they don't have any spots for 9 or 9.5 open. Was on the way to see if it was legit but not worth my time.

Passing on the perspectives cause I'm still looking for MP's :smh: and I feel like its one of the CW's that I'll be able to get down the line for below retail. Plus I wouldn't wear them causally, they are strictly gym/balling shoes for me.

Back
Top Bottom