THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm jus waitin on a red pair, preferably an all red pair especially since red was the most common Kobe 8 color way u would of thought Kobe played for the bulls lol

I'd take these over the perspectives, but not over the details. I think these are just a promo pair, but there are sites claiming they are the Michael Jackson colors.

1-14022G54036.jpg

1. Perspectives are beautiful. They're loud, but not totally obnoxious. I am hoping that they sit and I can grab them on a discount.

2. Inspirations are flooding Ebay like crazy. There is maybe $20 profit in it for sellers, and some of them are taking a loss (that is if they actually ship them).

1. Perspectives are beautiful. They're loud, but not totally obnoxious. I am hoping that they sit and I can grab them on a discount.

2. Inspirations are flooding Ebay like crazy. There is maybe $20 profit in it for sellers, and some of them are taking a loss (that is if they actually ship them).
QFT.

Also, I feel like this CW will appeal more to people who ball in them rather than the ones who wear 'em casually.

saw the perspectives in person today and ooooowweeee those shoes are so much more beautiful in person than in pictures. can't wait to grab a pair

Hope more dudes are passing on the perspectives cause my local FTL's are raffling them lol. Nearest niketown for me is 1 hour away in Frisco and they're doing FCFS

Anything kobe is gonna be all over EBay! Some will fly high and some will not! I agree that the perspective is loud and not obnoxious, I knew I was passin on them when the photos surfaced and confirmation when seen the last Saturday in person!

I think the perspectives can be rocked casually if done right. I've seen alot of people wear the powder blue Jordan 3's casually.

Perspectives should sit, resellers are realizing that people aren't going to pay stupid prices on every release. 

Back
Top Bottom