THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

This is how I'm rocking my Inspirations around town.  Now to photograph shots of me on the court! (If I can figure out how...)
I figured Id throw my 2cents in about casual or not discussion.. So I tried my MPs on lastnight 

I must say the height of the shoe in person really isnt that noticeable maybe cuz Ive been wearing boots all winter ( Chi snow is no joke)  

I also think the "boot look" can be easily pulled off by a taller person IMO ( Im 6'1" myself) 

Looking at @tlin8  pics I noticed the same issue ( at least for me is an issue) with my jeans and that is this shoe is really slim compared to other sneakers so my jeans look extra baggy with these even tho there slim jeans 
laugh.gif

So I would recommend a slimmer pair of jeans any wash or color works well with the flyknit

I also laced them all the way so the tongue wasnt bulging out too far but my only issue with them was it was a pain to get them on and off 
laugh.gif

But casually Im a fan of KB9 Elite (only the MPs cw tho) 

As far as sizing I wear sz 11 in KB8 and these fit just the same to me 

I think the Purple/orange pair will look like a laker colorway in person. The Laser orange colorway is actually not that orange in person.

People have been waiting for a Laker colorway. This is it. It's flyknit, they had to throw in different shades/colors. This was apparent in the Inspiration, it should have been a yellow and black shoe but they had to put some orange...

ITS 100% OFFICIAL KIDS!!!..KOBE IX LOW "YELLOW-GOLD/BLACK/CRIMSON RELEASES MARCH 29TH!!!......its on the footlocker/eastbay/etc...calender!!..HELLZ YA!

ITS 100% OFFICIAL KIDS!!!..KOBE IX LOW "YELLOW-GOLD/BLACK/CRIMSON RELEASES MARCH 29TH!!!......its on the footlocker/eastbay/etc...calender!!..HELLZ YA!
The first two or three colorways of the lows will be damn near impossible to get. The hype will start gaining traction an hour after the details sell out. SMH

Also....without boring you guyz with the details....im gunna be all over those "Details"!..... .hahah...get it?....lol...smh....anywaz...im thinkn the "details" are gunna be a hard cop imo?....cause seems like everyone on this site loves em?....is there anyone out there that dont?...

Going to try for the Perspectives and Details, hope I can grab both but I'll be happy with one. The White homes, Suns, and Draft Days are all a pass for me personally.

The Kobe 8 first color (Sulfurs) sat at the mall. We may actually have a chance at the 9 low if people quit hyping them calling them the Bruce lee so damn early.

I definitely want to go after the 'Perspective'.. That blue is fire to me.

Hopefully I can grab a pair.

lets get some official lows pictures before we get too excited. I'm not too thrilled on how the heel looks from the early pics. 

Back
Top Bottom