THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Where bro? I need a 12 for my boy
scored mine @ champs at stoneridge mall on release date. I was the first person in line, but there werent that many people there cus alot of em were there for the foams, it's definitely worth checkn out bro..

Well... Kobe plays for the Lakers, which have a rivalry with the Celtics which colors are green... So I can def see a green colorway down the line. More than likely before we see (if we even see) a Laker colorway.
celtics and lakers had a rivalry thats cooled off for the next 5 years or so...

Man. Now that I have wind of the lows coming this month it almost makes me want to slow down

Sike. I'm buying them too. Lol

Devotion
Inspiration
Perspective
Detail

Lows? Is nike just going to release different colors for the lows? Are the Elites technically a "pack" since there is a common theme.

I feel like the lows will go back to the basics. Not a bad thing.

Wish the lows came out first. This would have helped my chances of getting all the 9 Elites I wanted :smh:

Perspectives are a full blown GR. Great news for those who still haven't gotten the chance to try out the IX Elite

Pass on those Bruce Lee-ish lows....
+1

If the pics of those Bruce Lee lows are accurate then I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass as well. Jus not feelin them at all, and the back looks SO bulky. The high's have truly set the bar up there. Hopefully the lows look different than those pics that have surfaced.

I agree with this, I'm not sold on the lows aesthetically (YET) but if they perform anywhere close to the 8's then I'm in

just got mine in today. Im mad nike scrunched up my box though 
mad.gif
 but the shoes are fire in person 
nthat.gif
 best quality basketball shoes I've seen since the 90s

dangggg

when official pics of the lows surface.... this thread is guunna jump 100 pages easily.. lmao

also, in PJ Tucker's IG pic of the details, he says  "staytuned, it only gets better..."

wonder what THAT means
eek.gif

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not?...but is anyone havin problems with these Kobe ix laces?...smh..they are str8 GARBAGE!!....mine are actually ripping apart!...rrrrrrrr!!!...and NO, its not from me just yanking on them or anything like that.......and damn why am i alwaz the last comment on every page it seems?..lmfao...everytime i swear!...ha

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not?...but is anyone havin problems with these Kobe ix laces?...smh..they are str8 GARBAGE!!....mine are actually ripping apart!...rrrrrrrr!!!...and NO, its not from me just yanking on them or anything like that.......and damn why am i alwaz the last comment on every page it seems?..lmfao...everytime i swear!...ha

Same with my laces

I probably need to stay away from this thread if I don't want to buy those Details. The more pictures I see the harder it gets.

Still have 2 x 2k14 lebron coming soon. Must be strong.

I think the inspirations would be the top colorway outside of maybe the MP if  they didn't have the green, orange, red tint to them and they were just a yellow.

also, in PJ Tucker's IG pic of the details, he says  "staytuned, it only gets better..."

wonder what THAT means:wow:
That it only gets better. ............ jp

Ripping laces is that bull!......... thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom