THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wouldn't buy from Dic*s. I had my order cancelled on me and I ordered pretty early. There's more of these than the Inspirations so they probably have more. Good luck

Easy to get the perspectives out here in Germany today, easiest one so far by a long shot. I'm holding off for the details though.
Same here in Japan.  Sat in all stores here.  The Jordan 3 still on shelves but only the larger sizes.

Ding a lings got me all willy nilly over here..

Clicked the link and ordered my sz 12, finished, checked out, just to get the item removed from cart message..

Went back, sz 12 was taken down, ordered an 11.5..

Went through..Waiting on confirmation email..

Still gonna try for a 12 at 8am..

Don't feel too confident in DSG, and besides it'll give me a chance to try on both pairs to see which fits better.

And that's if I'm able to snag a pair at 8am..

Last edited:

MP GS size 7Y. Runs more like a size 8 or 8.5 mens. Just another option for NT members with smaller feet. No flywire as well and the black toe cap is a little ugly but I could live with it.
What size kobe 8 sulfurs are those? And in comparison are the lengths of that kobe 8 and the GS sz 7y MP exact?

Got confirmation email..

Now for my true size at 8am and I'm good..
I won't ordering from DSG again....
laugh.gif

Order my "Inspirations" and got confirmation email

Then a couple days later, I get this email

To then have DSG have a restock/re-listing of the "Inspirations".....
roll.gif

Yeah that's why I'm skeptical still and going for my true size 12 here in about 30 minutes.

I got the 2nd email about the order being processed, but with DSGs reputation for canceling ish, I'm not gonna be happy til theyre in hand, on feet..

View media item 846630

Copped these this morning cant wait to get em great summer CW. NDC europe got a new order system seems to help with the 5 sec sellouts gives the rest of us a chance to cop a pair - fair play to them Ive rubbished the website for months and for now at least they seem to have made things fair again.

View media item 846630

Copped these this morning cant wait to get em great summer CW. NDC europe got a new order system seems to help with the 5 sec sellouts gives the rest of us a chance to cop a pair - fair play to them Ive rubbished the website for months and for now at least they seem to have made things fair again.

Do you mean the wait your turn process ?

Unsure bout perspectives but copped in just in case. Don't wanna end up regretttin' not coppin' like I did with Maestros and endin' up payin' resale again.

copped off NDC with ease. Just searched for style code and refreshed. Back to sleep now! Wish the MPs and ASG were this easy hopefully details will be like thise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom