THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
got a call back from HoH and Footlocker, lol neither of them got a size 8, so i have 2 size 8.5's. If i want to play ball in these, i need an 8 because the toebox is too long and i get slippage. If anybody needs an 8.5, let me know.
you got MP? lol :nerd:

ya they fit fine it fills in the space that you might give for a double sock.

Exactly - normally I wear elites under my ASO figure 8 quick wrap braces but I forgot my socks somehow today at the gym so I threw on 2 pairs of generic socks under my brace and the shoes felt slightly more form fitting at first but not in a bad way. A brace or extra socks fills any dead space in most shoes and hasn't caused any problems for me.

They decent irl. Walked into my footlocker the manager took em out asked if I needed my size for tomorrow but passed. Not to many ppl going for em around here

Nah I haven't tried on a pair and what's funny is that the masterpiece GS were on the shelves yesterday and I just looked passed them. And what's also funny and weird is that my kobe prelude 7 size 7Y fits bigger and more comfortable than my kobe prelude 7 size 8
Yeah it's strange. I lined up the MP GS 7y to my size 9 kobe 9 and it looks more like a size 8 than a 7Y.

its the night before release day and im still on the fence with the perspectives..i was all in on mps and maestros the night before..

define your definition of fit? you stuffing your foot into a shoe 2 sizes down from what you normally wear, thats assuming you bought a size 7, doesnt qualify as fitting. yeah you got your foot inside, kudos, but i hardly doubt by any stretch that is comfortable and probably looks mis-proportioned from your frame now. kids are crazy desperate these days. but hey! enjoy cracked toe nails!!! 
tongue.gif
Trust me I'll take a picture later next to my size 9 and there's not much of a difference.

its the night before release day and im still on the fence with the perspectives..i was all in on mps and maestros the night before..
Its not like you have to buy them fam.Save the $225 for something you need or really want.

No shots at you personally.

But I swear nike has people wanting to buy every release now when people dont even really like or want the shoes.Whats crazy is they can almost demand whatever price they want for shoes nowadays and people will still go for it.No resistance at all.I remember being too cheap and hesitant to buy the Jordan 3 true blues for $225 even when I really wanted the shoes bad for 3 years.I thought at the time I would never ever spend that much money on a shoe and now I have done it who knows how many times since then and it doesnt even remotely bother me when I spend alot of money on 1 shoe or see its price tag now.Its a shame.

Hell nike even got me waking up at 7am every weekend just to spectate even when I know I am not buying anything lol.Its crazy.

And Please dont get into the habit of consolation prize shoe buying when you strikeout on a limted shoe or shoe you wanted.If you miss out,get that shoe somehow or none at all.Dont feel like you just have to buy something else that day to fill the void.

Last edited:
I saw this on twitter not that important but for those wondering about the Kobe 9 Elite being on Nikeid.

Random Nike Customer: Will you have this as a Nikeid?

Nike Basketball: Great question. There are currently no plans for the Kobe 9 Elite to hit @NIKEiD. Stay tuned.

I saw this on twitter not that important but for those wondering about the Kobe 9 Elite being on Nikeid.

Random Nike Customer: Will you have this as a Nikeid?

Nike Basketball: Great question. There are currently no plans for the Kobe 9 Elite to hit @NIKEiD. Stay tuned.

Figured that.

MP GS size 7Y. Runs more like a size 8 or 8.5 mens. Just another option for NT members with smaller feet. No flywire as well and the black toe cap is a little ugly but I could live with it.

Surprisingly that pic of the wrestler isn't photoshopped.

I've seen a couple of other photos of him wearing the MPs

MP GS size 7Y. Runs more like a size 8 or 8.5 mens. Just another option for NT members with smaller feet. No flywire as well and the black toe cap is a little ugly but I could live with it.
Not tryin to hate or anything, but those GS MP's look hideous.

Back
Top Bottom