THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lmfao dude wasn't even try a be funny but y'all country boys funny then a mf ... Yea he out did his last review :rofl:

Lmfao dude wasn't even try a be funny but y'all country boys funny then a mf ... Yea he out did his last review
roll.gif
Thats good ol Georgia for you. I got a few older cousins that sound just like homie smh.

kind of off topic but when you guys say you put in the sku and constantly refresh bc the shoe usually pops up before the twitter link is posted...  does that same method apply to tlo also, or can you only use the tl for that?

kind of off topic but when you guys say you put in the sku and constantly refresh bc the shoe usually pops up before the twitter link is posted...  does that same method apply to tlo also, or can you only use the tl for that?
Its only for non-TLO shoes.

with TLO the only way to purchase the shoe is through the TL or with an early link but thats another story

TLO means exactly Twitter link only. The only way to get to a particular TLO shoe is through@Nikestore's tweet. If it's not tlo, you can search the style code or the refresh the new release page about a minute before they're supposed to drop.

yeah that's what I remembered it being but I wanted to make sure bc I don't follow the sneaker game that closely and Nike has been changing things lately. I'm still curious if the access codes will also be implemented

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom