THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I cant remember who said it in here but someone was bummed about no CF on the low and it just dawned on my that they were never suppose to have CF They are suppose to have no CF to make the elite look upgraded but nike decided to release Eiltes  becuase  Lakers are not making playoffs (
frown.gif

think of it the Regular Kobe 8 heel is TPU/plastic and the elite is upgrade to CF.

Lets talk about the Kobe 10. Will it be as dramatic a change as we see from the Kobe 8 to 9?
We just continue to innovate. It always starts with the athlete. You always start with the question of, 'What can help me to be a better basketball player?' You start from that technological standpoint and then you work from their. I have the story already framed up, I know what it is going to be. I know what the aesthetic of the shoe is going to be. The technology in the shoe is going to be absolutely crazy. It’s going to be...

You mention Michael Jackson. Will we see a Michael Jackson Kobe 9?
You’ll see a muse, Masterpiece, MJ style. The important thing is that is is more of an homage to all these great minds that I have pulled inspiration from. It's getting toward the end of my career and I think it's important for the kids nowadays when they look at they way I play and the attention to detail, they understand where that comes from. And the only way to do that is to pay homage to muses that I’ve had in my life.

The 9 doesn't need that kind of support being built for Kobe the LJ 11 is shaped like a pancake compared to the 9

Back
Top Bottom