THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Let's stop calling then Bruce lee til nike officially names them that cause now people everywhere adopting that name. Yea a lot of people will change they mind when nike describe them and we see better pics. The less people like them the easier for me to acquire

Nine lows wouldn't be looked at twice if they didn't have the kobe logo on em.
So true.

Almost like one of the nikes you'd see at Kohls.

8s aesthetically>>>>> 9 lows 

by like 100 
tired.gif

Lows look good.

Lol y'all gonna change your mind with the right colourway

Nah the shoe itself isn't as well put together as the 8 low. No colorway can save it for me. The 8 was perfect.

Whats the retail on the lows? they could be almost HALF the price of the hi based on the previous low top kobes.

I look at it this way, the height of Kobe's line to me was the Kobe 8 Elite, which is my go to shoe to ball in. The zoom in the 8 model = greatness. Now I don't hoop nearly as much as I used to so a lot of the Kobe's and shoes I purchase in general are for mostly casual wear. The technology in the 9 low (EM version) doesn't seem to be that great of a difference from the 8. I'm assuming the lunarlon insole will be thicker like the 9 Elite, but aesthetically from what I've seen, it doesn't justify the jump.

The flynit lows may be a different story cause their introducing a new tech to the ball court in a low. I bought 13 Kobe 8s, 3 of which I regularly keep in the rotation to hoop along with my 2s. The EM low just doesn't cut it for me and looks more like an upgraded Venomenon than the next evolution in his signature line, but again we'll see. I just have no interest in them at all.

The high profile front outsole and midsole plates are too high for the low height, the color way doesn't help either. Shozoku logo is too big for the tongue too. Just some critical judgment it'll change with different color ways >D

Back
Top Bottom