THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wow the inspiration is really nice in person.... Just helped out a local with an extra pair for pretty much retail will probably keep the 2nd pair. Can't wait to hit the courts 

They maybe low because Kobe always is saying he wants to feel the court and be lower to the ground

Last edited:
They maybe low because Kobe always is saying he wants to feel the court and be lower to the ground
what do you mean by this? The Kobe IX Elite is already pretty low to the ground because it has a thin sole and once the lunarlon bottoms out, you'll feel even lower to the ground. From the looks of it, they didn't change the design on the EM low's soles so its going to be the same as the Kobe IX Elite soles, low to the ground. We should all know by now that kobe likes his shoes low to feel the court and have maximum flexibility, we're 5 models past that so it should be common knowledge

Last edited:
vinotwofour vinotwofour you maybe right. I'm just going by what I thought. Yea that could be common knowledge but the 9 low could be enhancing what he's done with the 8. We won't know til we try them on or see in person

Need to see pics of different colorways other than just that yellow.  I bet that'll change a few people's opinions of them right from the jump

that "bruce lee" colorway just does nothing for me, but I am already going to say that I know some dope colorways will be coming out that I will want

Not a fan of yellow shoes, dont think I've ever owned a yellow shoe before but I like the model.

Still, Details over erthing this month. 

ehh I don't know what to think about them. I see they still have those sh*tty laces though. I'll probably be forced into them bc all my 8's are bottoming out and I don't have a choice for replacement insoles. Thank you Nike.

The lows are ok. I just want the Elites as of now. Hope they continue to release some when the lows start dropping.

loving the look of the lows, just waiting for a black/grey pair or multicolored pair to come out.  i'd be willing to fork down the money for an ID of these

Anyone who copped the perspectives off NDC saturday: Were they as easy to get as assumed earlier last week?

If anyone is still looking for the perspectives call NT Santa Monica @ 310-393-7384. They still have sizes available and was also able to place a phone order for a pair in a size 13.

Ok two things here

1) I know everyone is excited and wants a laker cw. These purple ones are not it, they are close but come on, purple, pink/volt (whichever they decide), maybe some yellow but definitely orange. Its got shades of the burnt orange which is like the suns colors. Believe me I want a laker colorway real bad but im not gonna take something that's close.

2) Everyone is saying the em lows are trash. Give it four months or so and well see people posting pics of there kobe 9 collection and they will have multiple pairs of the lows.  Im

not getting the so called "bruce lees" but there is gonna be a cw that drops and I know ill get it.

just showed up.......
Sick pic Shaun 
smokin.gif

Anyone who copped the perspectives off NDC saturday: Were they as easy to get as assumed earlier last week?
Copped on NDC easily, not even a 5 second wait in line and they were in my cart. Even took an extra 5-10 minutes going through ebates and mrrebates to get some money back before i finally checked out. After that, i was still able to add my size with ease. I didn't claim the 2 pairs i won through the raffle. 
I thought you said you were 27 years old.
26 to be exact, but doesn't mean i don't have a sense of humor to poke fun. We all know they're EM, so what is the point of you saying it? Looks like a spam post to me, and your last post before that were pretty useless (thats not saying we all don't post useless stuff) but troll posts such as calling the purple/orange pair a "Laker cw" or that perspectives are ruined because they borrowed a collar print from the ASG (which they didn't). 

Back
Top Bottom