THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I love the 9's high/lows a great shoe. I'm just waiting on a pair to take my breathe away. That's when I'll cop a pair. One question though, why isn't there carbon fiber on the lows?

I wonder what the Flyknit Low's will be like... if they're waiting all the way till September to release them, I can't imagine them looking the same. They'll def feel like an afterthought.

There will be so many sick color ways of the 9 even if many don't like the yellow ones. The kobe 8 had who knows how many color ways, and was a bread and butter shoe for nike basketball. I don't expect anything less of the 9. Now if only there is a blitz blue and purple fade.. 

Last edited:
Those lows are fire! I guarantee 80% of the thread will have lows. You will turn over leaf once you see them or try them on.
Yea, you're right bro... but I wanna let these guys cook. I think the fact that alot of cats are enamored with the Elites is a good thing for all of set on Lows...

Less Hype leads to Easier Pickups. Hopefully.

Last edited:
Count me in for a pair of the yellow/black lows. Love black/yellow and yellow/black as a color combo on any Kobe.

They don't look as sleek as the 8's but they are nice. I wish they would have left how the flaps on top of 8's where the last two lace holes go into.

Code:
Dear Valued Customer,We regret to inform you that despite our best efforts, we are unable to fulfill the backordered item(s) you recently ordered due to lack of inventory. Your order, or part of your order, will be cancelled.    Fu*ck DSG  Email come to day.

what am i supposed to do with my old beat up 5 and 6's that used for out door ball? no traction.. donate to salvation army? who would want to buy these? just wondering what you guys did with you outdoor balling sneakers once the life runs out.

what am i supposed to do with my old beat up 5 and 6's that used for out door ball? no traction.. donate to salvation army? who would want to buy these? just wondering what you guys did with you outdoor balling sneakers once the life runs out.
Donate for sure. We all ***** about how hard it is to get kicks on release day and some people don't even have one pair.

Last edited:
I try to use the places that send the shoes overseas and give them away free. Doesn't salvation army sell them? It's a thrift store right? Not sure but never dealt with them before. I like sole4souls

I love the 9's high/lows a great shoe. I'm just waiting on a pair to take my breathe away. That's when I'll cop a pair. One question though, why isn't there carbon fiber on the lows?

I want to say because the highs are considered 'Elites' it's an added feature, justifying the price increase/decrease

Something tells me that MAYBE the Marks on the Heel will be coinciding with the "Bruce Lee" Marks on the Forefoot of the KOBE V's...

We may get a Shuzoku on all the others... you guys know how they switched it up last year w/ the 8's. The Mambacurial 8's didn't have anything on the Back!

I could be wrong, but I think these 9 Stitch Marks on the Back may only be for this "Bruce Lee" style Release Only... and that's why these are the FIRST to Drop.

Just my Theory, though. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
all the people that hate the lows shouldn't be allowed to buy any in the future :smokin

don't need you and your hypebeast ways when the hype builds up in may/june.

srs

I'm gonna go with 90% of the guys saying how they dislike the lows will jump ship again, just like they did with the highs. I remember when there were only a handful of us who had any interest in the elites... That's certainly changed.

Last edited:
every shoe will have those marks because of his achilles injury.
Yea, I've understood that reasoning for awhile... BUT I still think there's a big chance we see a Shuzoku or something else on the heel of the Lows this year.

We haven't seen any other pairs besides these, so it's still up in the air.

People were gonna warm to the lows, it was a given. Especially since the first reactions were based on some ****** pictures as usual.

every shoe will have those marks because of his achilles injury.

Yea, I've understood that reasoning for awhile... BUT I still think there's a big chance we see a Shuzoku or something else on the heel of the Lows this year.

We haven't seen any other pairs besides these, so it's still up in the air.
Kobe mentioned it in an interview. He wants all the 9s to have the Achilles stitches.

all the people that hate the lows shouldn't be allowed to buy any in the future
smokin.gif

don't need you and your hypebeast ways when the hype builds up in may/june.
srs
I'm sorry, but is it not more "hypebeast-y" to automatically love something because of the athlete it's associated with?

I'm a big Kobe fan and have been buying his signature Nikes since the 4s, but I can't get down with any of the 9s I've seen thus far.

Back
Top Bottom