THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If I get those green up there which I hope are Easter should I still keep perspectives? They real close in color.

Maybe Nike is saving the 3M flyknit for the Michael Jackson inspired pair?

I could see them tying it into his silver glove...

Damn... Nice concept.

3m flyknit is just a no brainer for racers/trainers though. Surprised they haven't been made yet. Imagine black/3m trainers oh man

Guys that need better laces, don't forget about our friend Johnny Thong 
nthat.gif

Also, are these actual length 72in or 84in?

All you guys buying up everything with kobe 9 in the title, y'all must be professional aau players otherwise smh

It's funny now that these are coming out how much vnds kobe 8 heat I couldn't find months ago are coming out of the woodwork

It's sad next year the kobe line will get more and more expensive just because everyone is eating this all up.

Yea I here you man. It's a lot of greedy sneakerheads out here buy multiple shoes trying to come up. I got one better than that. I thought i would never see the day shoes would retail for more than $225 dollars.

Last edited:
Man the sneaker game is getting to expensive. I have a great job but I look at my account and see I spent 800 on the last 3 Kobe's then I'm seeing more stuff I want. It's crazy I want 3 of the lows up there and to think we haven't seen the flynit lows. A year left of the 9s smh almost then we got the 10s and I'm gonna want them. Stressful

Kobe himself was the one who dropped info about Jordan III and Michael Jackson inspired CWs. No need to blame anyone in here for drawing conclusions on that black/red pair.

Any grey color with some crackled black pattern = probably close enough for Nike to call it "elephant print inspired"

Sorry to say but the lows look like bad compared to the Elites.  I wonder how the Flyknit lows will look.

Can't wait to start seeing the flip flop of opinions happening in another month or so about the lows

Yup..... Typical NT.

View media item 508274

Most of the pics look like they were taken off a True Detective surveillance video, can you blame them?

Same thing happened with the Kobe 8s. Those things looked like **** until you got a sense of the mesh and how the colors actually looked. At first it looked like these giant yellow blocks on a generic low top shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom