THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
those lacehole eyelets are 
sick.gif
 should've just left the flywire like it is.

Last edited:
mr fox24 mr fox24 first and foremost congratulations man. I know the feeling of being a father. Secondly are the 9 lows lighter then the Kobe 8 from experience and lol yea I wear a size 10 also.

ultimatecam ultimatecam
Thank you appreciate!. Honestly I didn't really notice a real difference in weight, maybe once I try on both... But I like the fit more and lock down from 9s.

@ultimatecam
Thank you appreciate!. Honestly I didn't really notice a real difference in weight, maybe once I try on both... But I like the fit more and lock down from 9s.
Sorry I'm late on this one.  You've held the 9 lows in your hands!?  To me that heel looks like its high enough to rub on your achilles tendon causing some pain/blisters

Yea I did, I took the pics & only tried on did not play... They aren't higher than 8s really and is much more padded in heel. I get back to work tomorrow I can take more pics next to the 8s.

What city/state are u in?

Haven't even checked my local spots.  I think there's a chance they might be around, but I don't want to go check because if they're available, I will end up purchasing 
laugh.gif

South Jersey. Size selection is very  limited to big (14) and small (8.5).

Youth sizes appear to be GR for Perspective. They're sitting on the wall and very much in stock on all websites as far as I've seen. But you could make the case that the Youth shoe isn't a 'real' Kobe IX.

Last edited:
Yea I did, I took the pics & only tried on did not play... They aren't higher than 8s really and is much more padded in heel. I get back to work tomorrow I can take more pics next to the 8s.
That would be awesome!! Any word on any more colorways of the lows that are coming out?  I really can't wait to get a pair of the lows, anything after Bruce Lee's are good with me really, can't wait for some more release dates

The lows dropping on the 29 look too plain. Maybe if they had some more detail in them...  On the fence. Could cop just to test out the lows performance wise though, but I prefer dark shoes to ball in bc these will have visible scuffs after one game for sure.

I just feel that nike is trying to make it so we buy the 225 shoe. I mean in the previous 2 years there have only been 2 elite colorways. Now there are at least 6 and it seems as if they have us convinced the lows are gonna be terrible and that they themselves are a takedown model. I don't think they look as great as the 8's but lets wait for other cws and also wait for us to get them and see how well they perform before we decide they are trash. I am not gonna get any of the pictured 4 low cws, but u never know when that certain cw will drop that we all will want.

Really hope a good purple gradient low is released. I've sbout beat my 8s into the ground. One if my all time favorite cw have it in the 6 and 8. Actually, both are beat to the ground... True love

Just put the Inspirations on foot finally. I didn't realize how well the green, yellow, and orange would blend together to make a clean gold color. Well done Nike, well done.

Back
Top Bottom