THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I saw the Perspectives restocked on D*cks Sporting Goods. Anyone know of them carrying the 9 in store?

Also what's the length of the Kobe IX laces. I wear a size 9.5

Last edited:
Just put the Inspirations on foot finally. I didn't realize how well the green, yellow, and orange would blend together to make a clean gold color. Well done Nike, well done.
i got mine in on monday also. i played in them last night and i think on one play, i swore i was gonna turn my ankle but the high's actually prevented that. was pretty surprised..

$110 is too rich for my blood as well. Got some good friends though, and they took care of me for the bDay

Just got the Prelude IIs, so looks like I'll be passing on the Details. #NotsoHumbleBrag

But seriously though I just don't wear gray shoes that often.

Just put the Inspirations on foot finally. I didn't realize how well the green, yellow, and orange would blend together to make a clean gold color. Well done Nike, well done.
Yeah, hard not to like that shoe. I really like the shoes, maybe more than my ASGs.  I haven't seen another colorway I like yet.  The black and purple ones coming in June are ok, but they have yellow soles which throws it all off.

Details are still a tough call for me.  May be a last minute decision LOL

Appreciate it. Hopefully the man brings a full album to fruition so I can stop sounding like an idiot when I tell people he's the best rapper alive.
I've been waiting for years bro, I'm such a huge Jay Elec fan.. all I know is it does exist, Just Blaze said it himself

I might trade some 3lab5 infared + gamma blue 11 off restock for some masterpieces :D :D :D
If I had MP's I wouldn't take that.. that's a big if 
eyes.gif

F the restock, I know I'll strike out on the MP. Yes I'm salty I didn't get any of the Preludes today. Just put the Elites on iD. *drops mic*

Back
Top Bottom