THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit = $225
Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit Low = $200
Kobe 9 Engineered Mesh Low = $160
Kobe Venomenon 4 = $120

Those will be the Kobe shoes released in the US on the performance side in 2014...

JM
This oughta keep some people pretty happy who are hating the highs.

I guess that last statement also means we're getting some EXT/Lifestyle models again.

^ that's a real good point about that

I know growing up I was always tought mid top and high top shoes for athletics to get ankle support but that may not be the case anymore

Now I only wear my 8s for casual use, but since getting into that series I haven't been truly feeling mid and high top shoes as much

Wayne 141 , a very well written statement. I agree honestly with everything you said, what I took issue with is someone just straight out making it a black and white issue with absolutely no statistical information beyond their own personal experience, and furthering the situation by going to say "I hate misinformed people" I agree that shoes are built with greater technology now; however, the wheel has not been reinvented, no matter which way you slice it. From 1970 to now, yeah I'll give you that, but from 2000 to now not at all, in fact many of those same technologies are being implemented. As you stated I would love to see some more up to date statistics and have no issue in admitting there is no evidence proving highs are better or vice versa if we can provide it but At 6'6" I personally feel better with something around my ankle. My original statement that started this reflected this when I stated that some of us are "feeling" the design because we actually play ball in the kicks we buy and don't care what they look like with jeans. I've liked the way the kobe line has continually pushed the envelope but I do not like balling in them because it's not the right shoe for me on the court thus I was excited to see the Sleeve, shroud , SUPPORT or whatever the hell you want to call it. But seriously people on here just nitpick to find things to argue about which is why I left the forum nearly two years ago in the first place.

Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit = $225
Kobe 9 Elite Flyknit Low = $200
Kobe 9 Engineered Mesh Low = $160
Kobe Venomenon 4 = $120

Those will be the Kobe shoes released in the US on the performance side in 2014...

JM

so is he going to go through the season in the engineered mesh low and play the post season (if the lakers make it) in the elite flynit or low elite flynit?? And with this information seems as if the Nike + option is out the window, with non of the signature models having a + option at this time. They gave up on that tech REAL fast...

I don't think they're going to schedule these different models according to the season since nothing's a for sure thing with the Lakers anymore.

I really think they broke it up so they can have an excuse to sell a limited hyped-up Flyknit version, and still sell a regular Kobe model without taking away from that.

I like em' would love to see what an Xmas cw would look like

But at 225 they're gonna have to come hard....

Cant imagine the price point on ID, does anyone know if these will be on ID

$160...c'mon NIke. Y u do this?

1*****1305141001_1368543709.523566.gif

I would like these as lows, but that sky high stuff is definitely not for me.  A big reason why I fell in love with the Kobe line is because of the IV and the successive models.  I really like playing in lows and definitely prefer lows for casual wear.  These will be reserved for the hardcore ballers.  I think these look nice as lows.

It's crazy how when the 4s were first coming out people were bashing nike for having a low shoe. Now people are practically begging for the lows :lol:

It's crazy how when the 4s were first coming out people were bashing nike for having a low shoe. Now people are practically begging for the lows :lol:

Alot has to do with not having super high tops. Id be ok if they went back to where the I, II and III were but this is crazy.

That drawing and photoshop possible lows look like piccolo shoes lol.

Nike kobe zoom piccolo lol.

I am loving what I am seeing with the 9s.Cant wait to see more pics.

Alot has to do with not having super high tops. Id be ok if they went back to where the I, II and III were but this is crazy.

Naw man, it's not crazy

It's different, and tailor made for Kobe and his Achilles

Ppl need to keep in mind the word Achilles when referring to the high tops

Back
Top Bottom